United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 23-10-2020, 02:15 PM
utd99

Giving away my ticket for Nou Camp Ď99 because work was really busy.

Then, having decided Iíd never make the same mistake again, not giving away my ticket for Wembley Ď11 when work was really busy. Cost me a fortune.

Unread 23-10-2020, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
I'd agree. Probably wouldn't change it really.

Although.....(from the MEN). Rank out of England

What's a "Health Academy" when its at home? And would be interested to know which school was 3,181st.

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:30 PM
The taste of syphillis

Not mastering a musical instrument

Would f***ing love to be gigging around

Something like the trumpet though, not the drums

Spike Milligan always related how the drummer got the ugly birds by the time they had packed all their shit away

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of syphillis

Would f***ing love to be gigging around

Something like the trumpet though, not the drums

Spike Milligan always related how the drummer got the ugly birds by the time they had packed all their shit away
Not true. Drums were a pain in the arse to pack away but got the good women

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:49 PM
tatty

I regret the way I treated a few people in the past, i've tried to get in touch with one in particular but they're not interested.

There were also times in my previous job (over 20 years ago now) that I really let myself down with my attitude and I would change that as well if I could go back.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I regret the way I treated a few people in the past, i've tried to get in touch with one in particular but they're not interested.

There were also times in my previous job (over 20 years ago now) that I really let myself down with my attitude and I would change that as well if I could go back.
I feel ya brother. Itís idealistic to think that when we mature and try to correct the errors of our past that forgiveness will be forthcoming. Often itís not. Even family, which is the saddest of all.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:46 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of syphillis
that's not necessarily something over which you have any control, though. you might as well regret not playing for united.

Unread 23-10-2020, 09:27 PM
ryanMUFC

Was thinking about this the other day.

Wasted nearly 5 years in a shit relationship and probably should have joined the navy when I was 19, it would have put me in a decent place financially.

I sleep well at night and the best is yet to come.

Unread 23-10-2020, 10:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
that's not necessarily something over which you have any control, though. you might as well regret not playing for united.
Iíd give him Lingardís spot right now.

Unread 23-10-2020, 10:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I had some musical ability when young, and might have made more of it. But I had a bit more talent at chess, and that won out instead.