United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:46 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
too right it did - but we walk. But the thought of then boarding the bus to go to our destination that year was the worst. Thankfully got to where we boarded the buses, asked some wee woman to use her bog, cleaned up and threw the trunks out her bathroom window. True story.
Beautiful day in July...... sitting out the back in your lounger soaking in the sun and...........

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:48 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Beautiful day in July...... sitting out the back in your lounger soaking in the sun and...........

.........a pair of shitty union jack trunks land on your head

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:48 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
were you going swimming ?
In a sense yes he had been.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Nero

Quote:
I wish Id shit myself against leverkusen
Now that's humorous

Unread 25-01-2009, 08:54 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
happened to me one mid-July morning when i was looking very well. A thick liquid fart. I'll never forget that moment when you realise what's happened.
Time stands still.

As this seems to be turning into a 'places where you followed through' thread, can I add a pub called Churchills in Canal Street in town. Never braved the bogs though, went to a kebab house and threw my soiled bags (George 3 for a fiver, not a big loss) in the pedal bin. I'd been to a freebie in the Birdcage before anyone asks...

Unread 25-01-2009, 09:03 PM
hopkins

The sheer terror that follows the relief of farting and then seeping is something else

Unread 25-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
A thick liquid fart. I'll never forget that moment when you realise what's happened.

='sharting'

Unread 23-02-2009, 08:52 PM
HarkNowHear

Jasper Carrot scored for the @#%&!s

cob

Unread 24-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Oi! I do the shitting threads round here!

Unread 24-02-2009, 08:49 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
it was the 9-1 game

been out in Rusholme the night before, had an absolute ringstinger curry, walking through the centre of nottingham I started to touch cloth

ran into mcdonalds, just managed to get my kecks down before I evacuated - the relief turned to anger as I realised there was no bog roll

had to use my trolleys, and they were a £#%&!ing half decent pair
bit late now nofun.....but next time you may consider using your socks

wipe fold, wipe again...throw.....

and then the other sock

Unread 24-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
I wish Id shit myself against leverkusen
According to Keane, Veron did didn't he?
Closed Thread