United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2012, 12:53 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Too £#%&!ing right! Doesn't 'do' half as much as the fanboys on here would have you believe! We have no cash we all know that...

Swap the fat shit for Wesley and let Wellers be our front man!

If he was a £25 million fat Italian who let us down so much every @#%&! would be on his back...
£#%&!ing hell.

Sneijder is an injury prone turd.

Unread 15-01-2012, 12:54 AM
armchair

Love the roon

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:01 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Too £#%&!ing right! Doesn't 'do' half as much as the fanboys on here would have you believe! We have no cash we all know that...

Swap the fat shit for Wesley and let Wellers be our front man!

If he was a £25 million fat Italian who let us down so much every @#%&! would be on his back...

Rooney's goals knocked City out the FA Cup last week ffs???

This Rooney hate is absurd.
Everyone wants shot of him & replaced with Sneijder, Torres or Ronaldo??...3 loyal, humble, 'Club comes first' bastions of honour & integrity

Wtf did Rooney do today that was so offensive?.. ..He put in a 6/10 showing in a routine home win at Old Trafford...like countless other players have before him.

Presumably he shouldn't start next week against Arsenal??after all he's got such an appalling record against them

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell.

Sneijder is an injury prone turd.
Whereas Rooney is the perfect pro

The guy is a liability

He isn't our sole talent like you and MJ want to make him out, prime example is his arrogance over penaltys!

Nobody else gets a sniff! Missed his last 2 yet he will still take the next we get, he has too much power in this team.

We have no pot to piss in when it comes to buying players, our midfield is where we are lacking so swap him for a world class midfielder and let Wellers and cheech be our front men!

Rooney didnt score for about 2 months FFS!

I wasn't a Wayne hater but the past couple of weeks have made me think we'd be better off without him if we could swap him for a quality centre mid

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:23 AM
dunk

Quote:

The guy is a liability

He isn't our sole talent like you and MJ want to make him out, prime example is his arrogance over penaltys!

Nobody else gets a sniff! Missed his last 2 yet he will still take the next we get, he has too much power in this team.

We have no pot to piss in when it comes to buying players, our midfield is where we are lacking so swap him for a world class midfielder and let Wellers and cheech be our front men!

I wasn't a Wayne hater but the past couple of weeks have made me think we'd be better off without him if we could swap him for a quality centre mid
Hmmm, I'm thinking you have me mixed up with someone else.

I'd have Nani taking the penalties tbh, but I wouldn't have Wesley '10 games a season' Sneijder anywhere near OT.

Oh, and Rooney's £#%&!ing miles from a liability ffs

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:24 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

The guy is a liability

He's the designated Penalty taker ffs
He hadn't missed his last 2 before today, he missed at City & put the rebound in...his other miss was that slip against Chelsea.
A couple of weeks back he gave Berbatov the Pen to give him his hat-trick. Hardly arrogant that was it??

I've been watching United since the mid-80s & I really can't remember a single player under as much constant scrutiny as Rooney. It's utterly bizarre.

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:25 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

The guy is a liability

yeah, like when he snatched it off berbatov against wigan a few weeks ago.

tit.

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:27 AM
armchair

Quote:
The guy is a liability
yeah him and fergie.

Unread 15-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I've been watching United since the mid-80s & I really can't remember a single player under as much constant scrutiny as Rooney. It's utterly bizarre.
The fact he's on £200k a week, questioned the ability of his own teammates, and publicly stated that he wanted to leave the club probably has something to do with it.

Oh, and there's the constant disciplinary issues off the field that seem to pop up every £#%&!ing season.

And he's Scouse.

Unread 15-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yeah him and fergie.

That's just you foisting your judgement on people again now isn't it armers?

I happen to think that Rooney may not be fulfilling his potential for the club, perhaps actually giving a shit about the strength of our squad (after all, is that not the reason he wanted a transfer?) much as we do..

Well giving a shit works both ways IMO, at times it's almost as if his shoulders go down because he's sick of 'carrying' us

The thing about Wayne Rooney is that he believes his own hype, and I for one think that he is right, we need to spend big money in midfield. We don't have the money to do it...

So let the skaus turkey vote for Christmas, swap him for a proper top-class midfielder and let the young uns score our goals for us!

Now tell me where I've slagged SAF as you insinuated? Or was it a typical knee-jerk 'disparage the team = disparage the manager' reaction

Unread 15-01-2012, 02:18 AM
dunk

Quote:

I happen to think that Rooney may not be fulfilling his potential for the club, perhaps actually giving a shit about the strength of our squad (after all, is that not the reason he wanted a transfer?) much as we do..

Well giving a shit works both ways IMO, at times it's almost as if his shoulders go down because he's sick of 'carrying' us

The thing about Wayne Rooney is that he believes his own hype, and I for one think that he is right, we need to spend big money in midfield. We don't have the money to do it...

So let the skaus turkey vote for Christmas, swap him for a proper top-class midfielder and let the young uns score our goals for us!

Now tell me where I've slagged SAF as you insinuated? Or was it a typical knee-jerk 'disparage the team = disparage the manager' reaction
Wesley Sneijder , who has played about 8 games this season and admits himself that he 'hates' playing in midfield because he is a 'forward'.

Unread 15-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The fact he's on £200k a week, questioned the ability of his own teammates, and publicly stated that he wanted to leave the club probably has something to do with it.

Oh, and there's the constant disciplinary issues off the field that seem to pop up every £#%&!ing season.

And he's Scouse.
That pretty much covers it. I think 'hate' is too strong a word to use but i think a lot of people are 'tiring' of some of the bullshit that surrounds him. I know i certainly am.

As you said Neo, he's being paid like a Ronaldo, Messi or a Xavi - he needs to start showing the consistency at least. For a player supposedly in his 'peak' years, he is infuriatingly inconsistent.

I don't know if this has anything to do with his apparent lack of professional pride in regards to his lifestyle, but i shouldn't imagine it helps. Turning up for training arseholed because you went out on the lash with a couple of £#%&!ing nobodies like Gibson and Evans is hardly 'Balon D'or' material. Nor is living like Jimmy 5 bellies when you've got the summer off. Is anyone surprised when he ends up with his customary 'long term injury' every single £#%&!ing season? Or takes weeks to get back into any kind of form? I'm not.

He's scored 13 league goals this season, 9 of which came in £#%&!ing August. Which leaves 4 goals in 4 months since.

Not good enough.

Unread 15-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wesley Sneijder , who has played about 8 games this season and admits himself that he 'hates' playing in midfield because he is a 'forward'.
Have I said we MUST swap Wayne for Sneijder??

Read your post again, particularly the part of mine you have highlighted

I mentioned Sneijder once, is he the ONLY midfielder in the world?

Or are you just a daft @#%&!

Unread 15-01-2012, 02:52 AM
armchair

Quote:
in what sense? or are you just posting words you like but aren't 100% sure of their meaning?

foisting...in your dreams you £#%&!ing idiot. oh and foisting AGAIN like it's a thing I do all the time. Leave your crank shit out of this. Yes I force everyone to post only if they agree with me as witnessed by all the 'well said armchair, totally right again posts'

agenda much? C>R>A>N>K

work it out on the trampoline ginge

Unread 15-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
in what sense? or are you just posting words you like but aren't 100% sure of their meaning?

foisting...in your dreams you £#%&!ing idiot. oh and foisting AGAIN like it's a thing I do all the time. Leave your crank shit out of this. Yes I force everyone to post only if they agree with me as witnessed by all the 'well said armchair, totally right again posts'

agenda much? C>R>A>N>K

work it out on the trampoline ginge

Are you losing it or summat?

You brought up the SAF link, I have never questioned SAF.

So you were foisting on me your opinion of an anti-Rooney-anti-SAF stance which doesn't exist.

As for the rest of your post

Trampolines yeah course you don't encourage people to agree with you just threaten to ban them for daring to post in the wrong forum

Ginge??

Yet another @#%&! who sees a pic on the net and throws in a reference trying to imply they are MI-£#%&!ing-5 :£#%&!er:

There are plenty people on here who know me irl, ask any of them if I'm 'ginge'

Sad case

Unread 15-01-2012, 09:20 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
This Rooney hate is absurd.
Everyone wants shot of him & replaced with Sneijder, Torres or Ronaldo??...3
If you wouldn't swap Rooney for Ronaldo you're a clueless #@&%! mate

Unread 15-01-2012, 10:22 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

The guy is a liability

Impressive wum or complete %@#$&!s. Take your pick.

Anyone who can't see Rooneys importance to how we play is literally blind.

Unread 15-01-2012, 10:47 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

Fortunately we didn have Fred back then, can you imagine what fred would have been like in the relegation season? or the Sexton era?

Imagine the 'official when is Birtles gonna score thread?' it would have made Berbs look 'loved'

Would Milne have lasted as long on twitter as Gibson?

Is there mileage in a retrodoom thread?

Unread 15-01-2012, 10:59 AM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Fortunately we didn have Fred back then, can you imagine what fred would have been like in the relegation season? or the Sexton era?

Imagine the 'official when is Birtles gonna score thread?' it would have made Berbs look 'loved'

Would Milne have lasted as long on twitter as Gibson?

Is there mileage in a retrodoom thread?
We did have a couple of shit Gibson's playing back then tbf...

Unread 15-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
There are plenty people on here who know me irl, ask any of them if I'm 'ginge'

Sad case
Tbf, you have a tinge of ginge....
Closed Thread