United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-01-2024, 04:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Surprised nobody's mentioned Giggsy. A true legend on the pitch for us, but off it...
Redeemed by the poetry imo

Unread 20-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
To be objective? Not really 'very well' tbf. He's absolutely horrendous when it comes to us.
That is not the metric he's measured on by those he works for.

He does what he's paid to do very well, hence why he's built a career as the biggest pundit in UK sports media.

FWiW I can't stand listening to him co-commentate most games, including United ones, but that's more to do with his voice/accent. I still like the bloke.

Unread 20-01-2024, 04:46 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Redeemed by the poetry imo

Unread 20-01-2024, 04:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Still can't believe rhodri agreed to that advert, I can't watch it, turns my entire bone structure inside out....

Unread 20-01-2024, 04:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Still can't believe rhodri agreed to that advert, I can't watch it, turns my entire bone structure inside out....
I feel like his thought process went something like “I’ll show him. I’m gonna make money out of being the good guy and get the last laugh.”

In reality he just comes across as proud of being king cuck.

Unread 20-01-2024, 08:33 PM
Knockers

Quote:
100%. Either kill him in public or shut the £#%&! up. A walking ick, the lad.

Unread 20-01-2024, 09:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
weird to think that Jamie Carragher spat right in the face of one of our very own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEBm3YdKuo

Jamie Carragher, spat on me daughter
The messages magic sent me that night/morning will live with me forever. Literally one the greatest days ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. And the real story of magic speaking to carragher the first time is brilliant

Unread 20-01-2024, 10:14 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Same.