United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2006, 03:24 PM
wonky no

Default Not sure this is common knowlege, especially with OOT's

but a visit to the T.O 15 mins before kick off can pay dividends. There is usually a good few getting rid at face value, all aided and abetted by the Stewards.

I've done this loads in the past and when ever I've told anyone they are suprised.

Also 'struggled' to get rid of a couple (lads not turning up, short notice) even on the bigger games such as Arse two seasons ago.

Worth a try.

Unread 29-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Ether

Do they still do that? Always used to queue for returns in the morning outside the TO when I got chubbed, but though they might have knocked it on the head know they've brought in this ticket exchange thing they're raking it in off.

Unread 30-11-2006, 08:19 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Do they still do that? Always used to queue for returns in the morning outside the TO when I got chubbed, but though they might have knocked it on the head know they've brought in this ticket exchange thing they're raking it in off.
Basically it's all the those who have been let down by a mate or something. It's just a load of people stood OUTSIDE the T.O with season tickets trying to get face for a mate.

Not been this season but it deffo went on last year and every year before that. Honestly, they are struggling to get rid most of the time. You go in with the bloke, give the book back, pay him face value and sit with them.

Not sure about returns, this is all nearer K.O.
Closed Thread