United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"I had made my mind up to leave Bayern Munich. I wanted to come to Real Madrid. That was the only option. I never considered the English team for even one moment, Madrid is a much more important club"

ffs
Fair enough. Bit disrespectful but whatever.

I do love the several pages of backpeddling from posters on here though.

Unread 21-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers

Look at him ffs. Sex.
Bona fide absolute £#%&!ing dreamboat.

Unread 21-07-2014, 12:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Bona fide absolute £#%&!ing dreamboat.
Absolutely.

Shame he was so £#%&!ing useless at football really.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:08 PM
saffers

Is that quote confirmed? Would be classic fred if a fake quote sparked 3 pages of abuse.

What I read in an interview was that Madrid was the only offer on the table.

Who cares though, providing we get Arturo. And that's not even being churlish, even in May I doubt too many would have chosen the German over Vidal. Getting both was never realistic.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Is that quote confirmed? Would be classic fred if a fake quote sparked 3 pages of abuse.

Who cares though, providing we get Arturo. And that's not even being churlish, even in May I doubt too many would have chosen the German over Vidal. Getting both was never realistic.
Haven't seen it anywhere else.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:13 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
don't see any reference to english club in his interview

'I had made my mind up to leave Bayern Munich. I wanted to come to Real Madrid. That was the only option I considered. It's a step up from Bayern. Real have gone to great lengths to bring me in.'

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Neo

Quote:
even in May I doubt too many would have chosen the German over Vidal.
Nobody with any sense would have, pol. Excellent player, but lacks the energy and aggression that we badly need injected into the side.

Our midfield is like the the unconscious body of Mia Wallace, and Vidal is the shot of adrenaline.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:18 PM
saffers

Quote:
So Toni Kroos just got character assasinated and declared a mediocre player over some fake quotes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Our midfield is like the the unconscious body of Mia Wallace, and Vidal is the shot of adrenaline.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:22 PM
koppas

Quote:

Considering 95% of the Fredsters hadn't even heard of him, let alone seen him play, I think your view here is absolute tosh.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Considering 95% of the Fredsters hadn't even heard of him, let alone seen him play, I think your view here is absolute tosh.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Put "Vidal" in the fred search engine pal.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Pop

Quote:
Did he actually say that or is it made up?
Kind of. I made up the bit about 'the English team'. And the bit about Real being a more important club too.

But the bit about him wanting to go to Spain is true. I didn't make that up, nqat.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:53 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Kind of. I made up the bit about 'the English team'. And the bit about Real being a more important club too.

But the bit about him wanting to go to Spain is true. I didn't make that up, nqat.
he did actually say that

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
he did actually say that
Did he? Great minds and all that

Me and big Tone. Like that we are.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
he did actually say that
He said it in relation to Bayern tbf, as in Real are a 'step up' from Bayern.

Anyway, if he mentioned United you can guarantee he would have just called us 'Manchester', and don't you know it, you blue @#%&!.

Unread 21-07-2014, 01:59 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He said it in relation to Bayern tbf, as in Real are a 'step up' from Bayern.

Anyway, if he mentioned United you can guarantee he would have just called us 'Manchester', and don't you know it, you blue @#%&!.
I was also referring to his quote about bayern and real you £#%&!wit

Unread 21-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 21-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

What a complete load of horseshit. I'm sure people would have been calling him 'classless' had he signed for us
Imagine if he'd joined United and said they were a step-up.

They'd be creaming themselves .
Closed Thread