United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
For magic ? It really isn't.....

If it's obvious to you, why is it ignored by most ? Isn't this what we wanted from a manager ?it holds weight for me ...
Can you explain why when we won two trophies under Mourinho you still wanted him sacked? Or why you said the League Cup and Europa Cup were "disgusting" trophies?

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Can you explain why when we won two trophies under Mourinho you still wanted him sacked? Or why you said the League Cup and Europa Cup were "disgusting" trophies?
I sure can matey....

Mourinho is a toxic £#%&!ing #@&%!, he openly slated the club on numerous occasions, after defeat at Anfield, after we were out the CL he bragged his porto had done the same to us....he brought me down every minute he was here in the end ...

The strange guy was living in travel lodge dismantling his trousers press telling the world we were shit holding up three fingers to brag about a community shield....

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:20 AM
NedKelly

Anyone who thinks the Europa isn’t a disgusting, patronising cup needs their head checked.

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:26 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
I sure can matey....

Mourinho is a toxic £#%&!ing #@&%!, he openly slated the club on numerous occasions, after defeat at Anfield, after we were out the CL he bragged his porto had done the same to us....he brought me down every minute he was here in the end ...

The strange guy was living in travel lodge dismantling his trousers press telling the world we were shit holding up three fingers to brag about a community shield....
He slagged the club off?! Like thousands of our fans do on a daily basis you mean? The place has been a disgusting joke since SAF left and we've all been vocal about it.

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:31 AM
believe

Quote:
I sure can matey....

Ah so it’s not about trophies at all, it’s just whether you like the guy or not. Thanks for clearing that up.

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
He slagged the club off?! Like thousands of our fans do on a daily basis you mean? The place has been a disgusting joke since SAF left and we've all been vocal about it.
Jesus Christ mate....

Are we the focal point of the club, are we managing united doing post match press conferences ?

Unread 18-04-2024, 09:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 18-04-2024, 10:45 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Jesus Christ mate....

Are we the focal point of the club, are we managing united doing post match press conferences ?
It's weird because I know everyone on here and as United fans has wanted the owners, shit @#%&! players, operations, scouting, recruitment etc called out since Ferguson left (the owners when he was here tbf).

So your dislike of Jose is because he did that?

Unread 18-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Stickman

hmmm this ain’t it Magic.

Unread 18-04-2024, 10:51 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's weird because I know everyone on here and as United fans has wanted the owners, shit @#%&! players, operations, scouting, recruitment etc called out since Ferguson left (the owners when he was here tbf).

So your dislike of Jose is because he did that?
No.

FFS, you're all over the shop ...

Because he slated the club directly in press conferences as our manager ...

It's completely off topic but to hear your manager say after CL exit...

"Well you have been here before when I knocked you out"

After defeat at Anfield

"Id tell my son no, not to watch man united, go and watch PSG an exciting club"

Just what is your job you toxic £#%&! ?

Anyway, boils down too currently, I like Erik, I don't like Jose.....

Has nothing much to do with this thread though, fire up Photoshop mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

It's been a long 7 months ..

Unread 18-04-2024, 10:57 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Well, it's not (under EtH):

The good football

The great results against the top 6

The great results in Europe

The great tactics and structure on the pitch

The constant choosing of Rashford who soils the shirt every time he sticks it on

The ability to dominate a game - ANY game

The transfers that have paid off

I could go on, but apart from he's a nice guy and we all would love him to succeed - what exactly IS it that makes the INS want EtH to have another season? The football is worse than under Jose too. Someone from the IN camp, just lay out 5 reasons (apart from he's a nice guy and there's nobody else) why EtH should stay?

Unread 18-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
I mean comparing Mourinhos outburst with the support slagging the club because we care.

ooh a meant a meant.

Unread 18-04-2024, 11:34 AM
larry

nothing in the world could make me read this thread

Unread 18-04-2024, 11:41 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Anyone who thinks the Europa isn’t a disgusting, patronising cup needs their head checked.
The UEFA Cup or the Conference one?

Unread 18-04-2024, 11:41 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
The UEFA Cup or the Conference one?
Both.

Unread 18-04-2024, 11:43 AM
suedeshoes

Disgusting and patronising? I'd enjoy winning either.

Unread 18-04-2024, 12:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I mean comparing Mourinhos outburst with the support slagging the club because we care.

ooh a meant a meant.
Oooh love me.

These in lot are little slugs.

Unread 18-04-2024, 12:21 PM
jem

what kind of world do we live in when people are slated for not liking mourinho?

ffs, he's a cancer. he should never have been allowed to think for a second that there was even the hint of a possibility that he could manage united.

I hope larry is bad repping you all.

Unread 18-04-2024, 12:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
what kind of world do we live in when people are slated for not liking mourinho?

ffs, he's a cancer. he should never have been allowed to think for a second that there was even the hint of a possibility that he could manage united.

I hope larry is bad repping you all.
I don’t think anyone disagree with you. Point is the inners only reason for keeping ten hag is winning a trophy, so it’s kind of relevant.

Unread 18-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
I don’t think anyone disagree with you. Point is the inners only reason for keeping ten hag is winning a trophy, so it’s kind of relevant.
It's not the only reason, it's been explained many times over the past 20 pages and voted on unanimously....