United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:04 AM
caliban

Default Neil @#%&!sis/The Sun

I'd say he's running 4 or 5 stories about Ronaldo at the moment...

1. 'Ron UNHAPPY with tactics'
2. 'Ron ready for change, IN TALKS with Real'
3. 'Ron gives Fergie DAGGERS during CL Final

and most importantly

4. 'Rebel Ron DOES NOT WEAR TEAM TIE on way home'

Now, I know this is all pretty par for the course with these journo weapons, but does he realise that once 'Ron' is in Madrid, he'll HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO #@&%!ING WRITE ABOUT?

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:10 AM
ralph

The Sun is the biggest pile of shit going.

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:14 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
I'd say he's running 4 or 5 stories about Ronaldo at the moment...

1. 'Ron UNHAPPY with tactics'
2. 'Ron ready for change, IN TALKS with Real'
3. 'Ron gives Fergie DAGGERS during CL Final

and most importantly

4. 'Rebel Ron DOES NOT WEAR TEAM TIE on way home'

Now, I know this is all pretty par for the course with these journo weapons, but does he realise that once 'Ron' is in Madrid, he'll HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO #@&%!ING WRITE ABOUT?

He's been running Ronaldo's going stories for a couple of weeks now dispite the player saying he's staying.

Custus is the Sun's top man in Manchester & I'd expect that his sources are fairly good but then again who'd believe anything you read in the Sun.

I'm less certain that Ronaldo will stay than I was last summer & although I don't see United having a major clear out (it's being reported that Nani, Park & Scholes are all going) if United could get Ribberey & the striker from Lyon with some cash left over then they may do it.

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:40 AM
caliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
He's been running Ronaldo's going stories for a couple of weeks now dispite the player saying he's staying.

Custus is the Sun's top man in Manchester & I'd expect that his sources are fairly good but then again who'd believe anything you read in the Sun.

I'm less certain that Ronaldo will stay than I was last summer & although I don't see United having a major clear out (it's being reported that Nani, Park & Scholes are all going) if United could get Ribberey & the striker from Lyon with some cash left over then they may do it.
tbh, I'd rather he went than have another summer circus. I'm a big fan of both Ribery and Benzema but I can see Bayern doing a 'Hargreaves' over any transfer to us...probably with Rumenigge, Beckenbauer, Angela Merkel and Arthur Schopenhauer involved in the 8-year negotiations.

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:56 AM
dunk

There is absolutely £#%&! all chance of us signing either Ribery or Benzema, let alone both of them.

Ronaldo is going nowhere.

Unread 29-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Zorg

Apparently Ronaldo used normal toilet paper when he had a shit the other day, instead of United Megastore toilet paper. He's going.

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Tumescent Throb

it's reverse psychology

you think it's %@#$&!s because it's in the daily tabloid - times, express, mirror etc

in reality Ronaldo has been wearing Franco's old shit stained beach thong at home for 3 years now

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Mr_Ed

Don't read the Sun... Simples.

I don't care if he goes now. We will be a lesser side for it but I don't like his petulance and I'm a man of principles.

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Tumescent Throb

Default yeah don't read the bbc either

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/8073233.stm

Juventus reached 3 finals on the trot (winning on penalties, then getting done by Dortmund, and finally being edged out by Real)

Ronaldo may be "seeming to do little to dispel the rumours". although then again it's less than a week since the bbc reported that he had actually dispelled them. and it's just 3 days since Sky repeatedly aired a video of him mocking the whole obsession with asking him the question about his future.

Does anyone really believe that there's credibility in following on stories about United chasing wingers with rumours about United selling Nani and Park? Why the £#%&! would United sell Park?

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Ginners

isnt he a utd fan?

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:29 AM
MUFC One Love

You know what I think will be funny, when the papers and journos etc say "I told you he was leaving!" when he leaves. Err...you've only been saying it for 3 years, and every summer, or even during the season in the past 3 seasons we've had "Ronaldo is DEFINITELY leaving this summer" (whichever summer was coming up 'cos they've done it for 3 years basically) yet he hasn't, if you repeat something for 3 years, something that we all know will happen eventually, you're obviously going to be right eventually.

I'd love to ask people like Ballague etc and the papers etc who have said many times he's "definitely" joining Madrid at that time, or 'that' summer. They look a bit silly. Ballague is no better than The Sun, but because he is foreign people respect his opinion and think he is ITK. In Spain they probably just see him as a regular journo like we see ours here. I'm waiting for SSN to get him on, or on the phone again, he's due on now it's the summer "I can confirm that Ronaldo will be joining Madrid this summer, I've been told from people at Madrid he's already signed the deal and they've bought him a house"

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:35 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Apparently Ronaldo used normal toilet paper when he had a shit the other day, instead of United Megastore toilet paper. He's going.

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
does he realise that once 'Ron' is in Madrid, he'll HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO #@&%!ING WRITE ABOUT?

Ronaldo 'Bring me home'
Ronnie set for sensational return to Premier League
I miss manchester rain says Ronaldo
Ronnie set for Chelsea
Spanish league better than premier league says Ronaldo

long as you keep reading it, they'll keep writing it

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Baron

Quote:
tbh, I'd rather he went than have another summer circus. I'm a big fan of both Ribery and Benzema but I can see Bayern doing a 'Hargreaves' over any transfer to us...probably with Rumenigge, Beckenbauer, Angela Merkel and Arthur Schopenhauer involved in the 8-year negotiations.
Top Red, top doomlord.

Unread 29-05-2009, 12:47 PM
redmike

Only another 6 weeks of this ronaldo to madrid stuff to go.

Oh and custis is a complete @#%&!.

Unread 29-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Alan

@#%&!sis is a geordie isn't he?

Unread 29-05-2009, 02:49 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Park is not likely to go, even if he's only going to be a relatively small time squad member. Somewhat remarkably, he generates the club more revenue in shirts sales than any other United player has ever done, on top of which his "No.1. Sportsman" status in Korea is as big as Beckham's was in the UK, so he attracts a £#%&! load of sponsorship too.

Oh, the papers are full of shit. Never read them. Worse than the internet for lies.

Unread 29-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
Park is not likely to go, even if he's only going to be a relatively small time squad member. Somewhat remarkably, he generates the club more revenue in shirts sales than any other United player has ever done, on top of which his "No.1. Sportsman" status in Korea is as big as Beckham's was in the UK, so he attracts a £#%&! load of sponsorship too.

Oh, the papers are full of shit. Never read them. Worse than the internet for lies.
he'll be on the plane come July 16th (ims) that's for sure

Unread 29-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Pop

From the BBC gossip page...

Cristiano Ronaldo is set to throw Manchester United into turmoil and demand a move out of Old Trafford. The 24-year-old forward is a £50m target for Real Madrid, although Ronaldo will go on holiday before making a decision on his United future. However, the prospect of Ronaldo joining Real Madrid may have receded with the Spanish side opting for the £40m signature of Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery. In fact, Real Madrid will reject Ronaldo this summer as club president elect Florentino Perez has targeted Milan forward Kaka and Ribery instead.

Unread 29-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
From the BBC gossip page...

Cristiano Ronaldo is set to throw Manchester United into turmoil and demand a move out of Old Trafford. The 24-year-old forward is a £50m target for Real Madrid, although Ronaldo will go on holiday before making a decision on his United future. However, the prospect of Ronaldo joining Real Madrid may have receded with the Spanish side opting for the £40m signature of Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery. In fact, Real Madrid will reject Ronaldo this summer as club president elect Florentino Perez has targeted Milan forward Kaka and Ribery instead.
we certainly wouldnt be in turmoil, and £40mill for ribery?
Closed Thread