United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:10 PM
ziggyman17

Default The curious case of Wayne Rooney

what the £#%&! has happened to him....10 minutes against West Brom, has not been seen since, in saying that he has not been seen much this season.. Deffo on his way out come the summer, but the lack of any media shit storm is a bit weird... Has he accepted that he is gone come the summer ?

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:14 PM
92ToBury

Got his record, going back to Everton when Lukaku comes the other way.

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
what the £#%&! has happened to him....10 minutes against West Brom, has not been seen since, in saying that he has not been seen much this season.. Deffo on his way out come the summer, but the lack of any media shit storm is a bit weird... Has he accepted that he is gone come the summer ?

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Bunker Buster

He's been injured....cheers Jones.

Physio room has him 16th April...

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:20 PM
suedeshoes

Parklife?

Unread 10-04-2017, 03:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's been injured....cheers Jones.

Physio room has him 16th April...
Back for Chelski, then. One last hurrah?

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:08 PM
plopborsky

record done and that's it

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:12 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Back for Chelski, then. One last hurrah?
Hurrah? Huff puff and £#%&!ing wheeze more like

£#%&! off bunks will bite

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Mr_Ed

Insert Alan Partridge shrugging shoulders gif here...

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that rooney won't be anywhere near the starting line-up for the chelsea game

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:22 PM
TheFatGoth

Bobby Charlton must be turning in his grave

Unread 10-04-2017, 04:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that rooney won't be anywhere near the starting line-up for the chelsea game
Be a bit stupid of Jose to bring him straight in from an injury.

Unread 10-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Be a bit stupid of Jose to bring him straight in from an injury.
agreed.

june 4th is pencilled in.

Unread 10-04-2017, 05:30 PM
puressence

Should never wear a red shirt again tbh

Unread 10-04-2017, 05:31 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Should never wear a red shirt again tbh
Because of his blotchy face?

Unread 10-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Clarkie

The lack of anything from the media on it is very weird. That's a great point. I was convinced there'd be a petition to save him or something.

Scored the most goals in the history of the club. Part of one of our most successful periods and great teams. Won everything possible at this club and always gave it everything he had, even when he was in shit form or having a bad day and gave us some of the best moments we could ask for...

It's a shame how it's ending for him but, I suppose that comes from not looking after himself the way Ibrahimovic, Giggs, Carrick, Sheringham etc did or have

Well past his best now though so, the inevitable is going to happen

Unread 10-04-2017, 05:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
The lack of anything from the media on it is very weird. That's a great point. I was convinced there'd be a petition to save him or something.

Scored the most goals in the history of the club. Part of one of our most successful periods and great teams. Won everything possible at this club and always gave it everything he had, even when he was in shit form or having a bad day and gave us some of the best moments we could ask for...

It's a shame how it's ending for him but, I suppose that comes from not looking after himself the way Ibrahimovic, Giggs, Carrick, Sheringham etc did or have

Well past his best now though so, the inevitable is going to happen
not really, he is the clubs record scorer, englands record scorer, has won a shit load of medals and will get a free move. He hasn't been disgraced or made himself look like a dick. Its quite a good and natural end.

Unread 10-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
not really, he is the clubs record scorer, englands record scorer, has won a shit load of medals and will get a free move. He hasn't been disgraced or made himself look like a dick. Its quite a good and natural end.
Ah I just mean't someone who has contributed so much to the club's success down the years, it's a shame there'd be no "grand exit" if you get me.

Good dye job on the beard though

Unread 10-04-2017, 06:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Ah I just mean't someone who has contributed so much to the club's success down the years, it's a shame there'd be no "grand exit" if you get me.

Good dye job on the beard though
he might bounce one in off his arse in the europa league final as we crash to a 3-1 defeat

Unread 10-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
he might bounce one in off his arse in the europa league final as we crash to a 3-1 defeat
Come on ffs. Let's be sensible here...

There's no way we're getting to the Europa League final
Closed Thread