United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:26 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
you are wrong and an embarrassment to your parents for being such a total and absolute waste of atoms.
I'll let them know.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I'll let them know.
they already know.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:28 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
they already know.
They're both dead. I win!

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs down

Quote:
They're both dead. I win!
don't joke about that kind of thing, it's out of order.

you're not doing well today. have some cookies and milk and take a nap please.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:37 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
don't joke about that kind of thing, it's out of order.

you're not doing well today. have some cookies and milk and take a nap please.
I didn't. You did. You brought the mothers in to this. You don't do that. You need to take a good long look at yourself. Apologies via PM when you grow up. Although, tbf, milk and cookies DOES sound pretty good.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I didn't. You did. You brought the mothers in to this. You don't do that. You need to take a good long look at yourself. Apologies via PM when you grow up. Although, tbf, milk and cookies DOES sound pretty good.
tell yer mams I said sorry.

Trying to start a £#%&!ing united thread and this is what happens this is a united forum, not your fricking facebook page.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:43 AM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:
tell yer mams I said sorry.

Trying to start a £#%&!ing united thread and this is what happens this is a united forum, not your fricking facebook page.
JC likes this.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Harri Jaffa

I'd love to find Sparkles or MJ's half time rant on here during that Newcastle game tbf

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:46 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I'd love to find Sparkles or MJ's half time rant on here during that Newcastle game tbf
Nope. They were all beaming rays of positivity back. Fuzzy says so.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:47 AM
rafabio

what a great season that was and what a great team that was.

Tevez then - berbatov now
ronaldo then - valencia now
hargreaves/carrick/anderson/scholes/giggs in form.

Now, 1 is a crock, 1 is a fat shit, 1 is afraid of doing anything positive, other 2 are pensioners.

What a crock of shit united's management has been for past 3 years

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Jack Duckworth

that 08 team was just pure footballing sex. ronaldo-rooney-tevez, what a forward line

that team would have given the 94 team a run for it's money, imo.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

bruce and pallister vs Rooney Ronaldo and Tevez.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:50 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
that 08 team was just pure footballing sex. ronaldo-rooney-tevez, what a forward line

I think it's the most effective side we've ever had in terms of the balance between being solid and having style. 93-94, 99 and 07-08 stand out as Fregie's best teams. I hope he has one more

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

they both would have been breathing out of their arses after 5 mins

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:53 AM
PaulParkers

This forum has always maintained a high sense of doom regardless of results and players so there is more than a fair chance that JC is right. I genuinely cant remember a time when the majority of the forum were happy with what the club were doing and where it appeared it was heading.

Can't comment on Fuzzy's personal views at that time obviously. I didnt know who he was until Ginners made him into a recognisable character about 6 months ago.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:56 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Couple of reducers from Brucie and Tevez would've been back on an authorised holiday to Argentina by half time.

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
This forum has always maintained a high sense of doom regardless of results and players so there is more than a fair chance that JC is right. I genuinely cant remember a time when the majority of the forum were happy with what the club were doing and where it appeared it was heading.

Can't comment on Fuzzy's personal views at that time obviously. I didnt know who he was until Ginners made him into a recognisable character about 6 months ago.

how does it feel to have a rollasole slapped across your face several times, dunners?

Unread 28-05-2012, 10:57 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

The only thing that has changed is that he used to be funny.

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Ginners

Quote:

everyone thinks it but pubers says it

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

how does it feel to have a rollasole slapped across your face several times, dunners?
ffs. feels like getting an email from a registered sex offender critisizing my taste in jeans. water off a duck's arse.
Closed Thread