United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:38 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Love how many people speak directly to our players former players the ceo board members the lot. Truly blows my mind yet not one has set foot into old Trafford in years bar draggers who does speak to some players and says nothing

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:40 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The rift thing was a bit OTT, but Herrera has thought for a while that Rashford has turned into a bit of a #@&%!. Motwyw.

Regards to his contract, the pay cut thing isn't true. Just PSG offered 50 bags a week more which United wouldn't match. I'd be on the plane for that much extra aswell tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

What is he £#%&!ing doing? It’s like a parody on some tv sketch show.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Apart from what he just said...

Other than Draggers I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone else say they talk to players or anyone else from the club?

Unread 05-06-2019, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He accepted whatever he was offered
The point is it was a distinctly generous offer, no wonder he said yes FFS

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Other than Draggers I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone else say they talk to players or anyone else from the club?
I don’t like to talk about it, but Daley Blind read one of my DM’s on insta once while he played for us. He didn’t reply or anything, so it wasn’t what you’d traditionally call a conversation. But he did read it, and then went to the trouble of blocking me, so you’d certainly have to describe it as an interaction of sorts.

As I say though, I don’t like to talk about it really.

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don’t like to talk about it, but Daley Blind read one of my DM’s on insta once while he played for us. He didn’t reply or anything, so it wasn’t what you’d traditionally call a conversation. But he did read it, and then went to the trouble of blocking me, so you’d certainly have to describe it as an interaction of sorts.

Does bunks know?

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Does bunks know?
Blind block. Only in his wildest dreams

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:46 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

What did you say that resulted in a block out?

Unread 05-06-2019, 07:31 PM
sa7

Quote:
Is that it.
Bet you’ve heard that a few times

Unread 05-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Unread 05-06-2019, 08:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Bet you’ve heard that a few times
Your mothers never complained

Unread 05-06-2019, 08:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Your mothers never complained
Neither of them?

You useless fat @#%&!

Unread 05-06-2019, 08:06 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

Met him twice, cool guy.

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Neither of them?

You useless fat @#%&!
Is that it darling. Wassup hun you ok dm if you want Xxx

Unread 06-06-2019, 12:32 AM
sa7

Quote:
Is that it darling. Wassup hun you ok dm if you want Xxx
Bad repping me with another atrocious “yer mam” joke, absolutely hopeless. A ruined man.

You’re now on my mantelpiece Baptiste. When I require you for use as a chew toy I shall summon you from your Rochdale hovel.

For now though, you’re dismissed.

Unread 06-06-2019, 05:51 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Bad repping me with another atrocious “yer mam” joke, absolutely hopeless. A ruined man.

You’re now on my mantelpiece Baptiste. When I require you for use as a chew toy I shall summon you from your Rochdale hovel.

For now though, you’re dismissed.
hugs .. is this the best you have oh and stop with the dm shit pal

Unread 06-06-2019, 07:15 AM
barca99

Has this @#%&! £#%&!ed off yet?

Unread 06-06-2019, 07:23 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Pure? Fingers crossed

Unread 06-06-2019, 08:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
30th his contract expires. Goodbye turd

Unread 06-06-2019, 09:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

No idea why there isn't any talk of bringing Daley home tbh.
Closed Thread