United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
The lads with the knock off were in early doors so I didnt bother with the raffle
1980's Railway pub in Pendleton - a Boddies house. Variety of vans pull up every ten minutes:

You lads alright for barm cakes?

You lads alright for sandwich makers?

You lads alright for leckie bulbs?

You lads alright for intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Zorg

Aged about 14 I said to my dad 'Best couldn't beat Pallister' in a rant about how shit defenders used to be.

His reaction

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Home early from the housewarming Charlie, just coz it was shite, leave us Crown Greeners alone
Housewarming is tomorrow you tit.

Full report on Monday so fret ye not.My supervisor and I had Indian food culled from the four corners of the Punjab this evening. Watched the Rugby League and just supping a large glass of rouge.

HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
1980's Railway pub in Pendleton - a Boddies house. Variety of vans pull up every ten minutes:

You lads alright for barm cakes?

You lads alright for sandwich makers?

You lads alright for leckie bulbs?

You lads alright for intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Beats the Cotton Mills

gbmufc

And the winner is.....

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:26 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Housewarming is tomorrow you tit.

Full report on Monday so fret ye not.My supervisor and I had Indian food culled from the four corners of the Punjab this evening. Watched the Rugby League and just supping a large glass of rouge.
Aah well what can I say, probably should be goodnight, but have to finish off the bottle first.

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Aah well what can I say, probably should be goodnight, but have to finish off the bottle first.
Leave some in the bottle Ged lad or you'll never get the gloss off that skirting board.

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
just supping a large glass of rouge.
Quote:
, but have to finish off the bottle first.
:shakehead:

Bad bad drills.

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:30 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestown rouge
leave some in the bottle ged lad or you'll never get the gloss off that skirting board.
[size="4"]what..............................never

Unread 28-02-2009, 12:47 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Leave some in the bottle Ged lad or you'll never get the gloss off that skirting board.

Unread 28-02-2009, 01:26 AM
jem

Default I realise this is not a giggs v ronaldo thread, but

whilst ronaldo is a great and effective player (when he's not £#%&!ing around), he does tricks. tricks people can copy. giggs doesn't do tricks. you can't practice the giggs flow. and there is no more beautiful sight in football. even if we only get a 5 second shadow now. giggs is like two cats running down the stairs or a drop of water running down a pane of glass. in fact, he's like the ball when ronaldo does one his "it moved in the air" specials. ronaldo is like one of the woodentops.

Unread 28-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear

I do hope a badly printed silk scarf is in the photos
I lost mine many years ago...it said "THE DOC'S NEW DEVILS" on it...along with facsimile signatures of the players....I really miss that scarf. I lost it when we moved house in 1983. Used to wear it as a kid....and I suspect most of the older end know what it would be tied around......

Unread 28-02-2009, 01:30 AM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Dickensian at the very least Wafty, brought a tear to my eyes, I think I love you, in a sort of brotherly way.
I'll allow you to be a very much older brother, ged...I'm not 40 till 2011!
Closed Thread