When he accepts my friend request.

Unread 24-07-2016, 11:54 AM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or, the hold up is £#%&! all to do with the player and he is just on holiday/in limbo, waiting to see if the various parties can all be satisfied financially to enable the move..
The player's probably not given it a second thought since he told his agent after the euros to finalise the deal as he'd be happy to join us. Pretty sure the unspoken deadline in everyone's head would be to have it done before he gets back off his holidays. Any haggling left over small details will resolve the,selves before then. And if resolved before, there's no point announcing it before his holiday finishes anyway. Nor until we get back from China. It's just timing.

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:04 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
When will this end ???!!!
When the overpriced, yet uber-talented young frenchie signs on the dotted line.

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandadanne
balls,if he wants to join Utd he has no reason to delay.
So tell the greedy c*** to £#%&! off and let`s do football in general a great favour.
What favour would we be doing football?

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:05 PM
puressence

Any chance of staying on topic you bunch of highly overpaid house cleaning @#%&!s

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What favour would we be doing football?
That clubs won't be held to ransom by agents?

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
I think it's the perception that Real Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern et al have in recent years pulled off big deals with a minimum of fuss at times over the last few years.
They wouldn't have though, in reality. It's just a matter of when things become public via the media.

Madrid took ages to get the bale deal wrapped up after it became public. And took them over a 12 month wait to get the Ronaldo deal done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
No chance we are signing him.

Name one deal where we ended up with who we were "after" after lots of negotiations
Every player we've signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
ETIHAD is now one of the biggest airlines in the world, with Manchester to Abu Dhabi one of it's most popular flights. Abu Dhabi airport is about to become the biggest and busiest airport in the world and Abu Dhabi itself is being visited more and more each year. The whole "project" was created to promote Abu Dhabi and it's working.

Sheik Mansour is up there with some of the best businessmen in the world and his portfolio supports it. If you're stupid enough to think they went in to this to lose money then there's £#%&! all we can do with that.
I didn't say he went into it to lose money. I said the motivation wasn't to make money through city as a business. City is PR. Advertising.

Quote:
Football is a business, nothing more and why United fans can't accept that is beyond me.
No fan of any club should accept that.

Quote:
Still crowing on about the Glazers taking money out of their own business
Not really. It's to illustrate that there's a difference between United and city, which was the original point of discussion. United make the Glazer's rich. Abu Dhabi make city rich.

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:18 PM
guerreiro

Taken nearly 100 pages but this thread is finally starting to get interesting. Some nice viciousness being thrown; could do with him not signing for another couple of weeks and we'll have a flounce or two.

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:19 PM
believe

Advertising not to make money

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
That clubs won't be held to ransom by agents?
No one holds anyone to ransom. All parties are free to walk away from any deal.

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Dave

Hala Madrid

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Advertising not to make money
Can you read?

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Hala Madrid
Isn't the badger pit back for @#%&!s like this if he gets enough bad rep? Can we test it out?

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:31 PM
believe

Quote:
Can you read?
Yes

Quote:
I said the motivation wasn't to make money through city as a business. City is PR. Advertising

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Hala Madrid

Unread 24-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Yes
Then try again.

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Not really. It's to illustrate that there's a difference between United and city, which was the original point of discussion. United make the Glazer's rich. Abu Dhabi make city rich.
so you're argument is that united throwing hundreds of millions of windfall money at the transfer market to try and buy the title isn't the same as city trying to buy the title because their windfall money is on top of the oil money.

seems a minor point to me but fair enough, but for me the argument about united generating our own cash is dead.

Quote:
No one holds anyone to ransom. All parties are free to walk away from any deal.
obviously that's not true. there are all sorts of scenarios set up that force agents (participants) in a deal to act in a particular way.

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Best video on the Internet

Still smile when Caleb gets dragged off by his chubby bodyguard

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:26 PM
utd99

Like fookin francohh...
Closed Thread