United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:51 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
That ridiculous post is what Bertie's say to me when I'm out.

Can't stand it. Cause I would be saying the same to them :-)
Are these the Berties you go Eastlands with then?

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man U 4 Life
just thought id make an up to date thread about the current situation cos i didnt see a thread on it. ill let this thread flame out then
Why has the situation changed since this morning?

Go and play with the traffic you scouse @#%&!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Are these the Berties you go Eastlands with then?

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:53 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I think anyone who uses the term Man U should be banned from this forum

And £#%&!ing battered
And "a-holes"

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I'm sick of all the glory hunter a-holes who keep talking shit about Moyes. He was Fergie's choice and he's only had 4 months in charge. I seem to remember Fergie only finished 11th in his first season with man u but that's conveniently forgotten by these glory hunter @#%&!s.

We can storm back this season, our first premier league season i seem to remember we were shit in the first half then we went on to win. We just need belief. Moyes is the man. It will be hard to win but it's not impossible. a lot of our defeats were down to bad luck not because we were bad.

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny bastards and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

okay rant over , now lets hear what you think of the current situation

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:55 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
I'm sick of all the glory hunter a-holes who keep talking shit about Moyes. He was Fergie's choice and he's only had 4 months in charge. I seem to remember Fergie only finished 11th in his first season with man u but that's conveniently forgotten by these glory hunter @#%&!s.

We can storm back this season, our first premier league season i seem to remember we were shit in the first half then we went on to win. We just need belief. Moyes is the man. It will be hard to win but it's not impossible. a lot of our defeats were down to bad luck not because we were bad.

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny mongrels and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

Is that the best you can do? :shakehead:

Unread 03-01-2014, 05:59 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny mongrels and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

ffs bertie, dipper or scum fan, which one are you?

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Man U 4 Life

i love this. Just because im behind moyes im obviously a liverpool or man city fan. sad times

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:04 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
i love this. Just because im behind moyes im obviously a liverpool or man city fan. sad times
I don't think that's the only reason #@&%!er tbh.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:06 PM
puressence

Its great to see felix back. Love him

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:18 PM
plopborsky

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Would probably produce more sense, tbh.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:21 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Its great to see felix back. Love him
Yeah, someone who collects bad rep even quicker than you.
Amazing.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Sparky***

So what other usernames were you wumming under before this hilarious incarnation? You gigantic £#%&!ing nob.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:27 PM
dunk

:£#%&!er:

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Grimson

Quote:
no, united didnt win the league in 1986?

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Doctor Hver

Not sure what the op is smoking, but you could swore that according to him that this trainwreck of manager is having us 11 points infront not 11 points behind.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:41 PM
fergieslovechild

Guys

A-holes

Man U.

I'm guessing a yank wum.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Man U 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Not sure what the op is smoking, but you could swore that according to him that this trainwreck of manager is having us 11 points infront not 11 points behind.
yes but we are ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON. we made up that difference against the geordies in 1996. its possible if we just stop being so £#%&!ing negative.

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
its possible if we just stop being so £#%&!ing negative.
It is? Shit, I didn't realize my attitude had anything to do with it.

I'm going to win the League!

Unread 03-01-2014, 06:47 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
It is? Shit, I didn't realize my attitude had anything to do with it.

I'm going to win the League!
Yay, go Grimmers.
Closed Thread