United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2019, 05:47 PM
d_knight

This must be a parallel world and we swapped places with city.

Ole = Keegan
Lingard = Sun Jihai

Unread 09-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If this is the type of player Solskjaer is going to hang his hat on then he will fail, and deservedly so. If he really thinks this is the best we can do then I’m a fool for defending him and Molde truly is his level.

I really couldn’t give a £#%&! anymore anyway. We’ve become an abject laughing stock as it is - how much worse could it get?
Flirting with relegation?

Unread 09-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Mr_Ed

I dread to think what’s going to happen next season. I think we’ll regress further.

Unread 09-06-2019, 07:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Was never going to leave United anytime soon, regardless of who the manager is. Too much benefit from having homegrown players around the place. As for how Ole sees his role, I suspect a bloke at the Mail doesn’t know.

Just get rid of Sanchez please.

Unread 09-06-2019, 07:49 PM
ryanMUFC

If we didn’t throw silly money at the clown we could off load him to Leicester or somewhere in a deal for Maddison or Maguire.

You can see why players at the club think that the English players are favored when we’re renewing contracts of complete and utter dross because they’re English.

Unread 09-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
If this is the type of player Solskjaer is going to hang his hat on then he will fail, and deservedly so. If he really thinks this is the best we can do then I’m a fool for defending him and Molde truly is his level.
What do you £#%&!ing reckon? Talk about dancing to the media’s tune. Every day a different story and any old shit gets taken as gospel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
As for how Ole sees his role, I suspect a bloke at the Mail doesn’t know.
But it’s Jeorge Bird. Genius investigative reporter with inside sources all over united.

Unread 09-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

good squad player, scores some important goals, absolute #@&%!.

Unread 09-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Spock

Quote:

I really couldn’t give a £#%&! anymore anyway. We’ve become an abject laughing stock as it is - how much worse could it get?
its true

Unread 10-06-2019, 12:08 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
good squad player, scores some important goals, absolute #@&%!.
Little @#%&! needs a £#%&!ing hiding.

Unread 10-06-2019, 02:15 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What do you £#%&!ing reckon? Talk about dancing to the media’s tune. Every day a different story and any old shit gets taken as gospel.
Which is why I used the word ‘if’ twice you £#%&!ing dunce.

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:01 AM
messhead

Quote:
Which is why I used the word ‘if’ twice you £#%&!ing dunce.

Unread 10-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I dread to think what’s going to happen next season. I think we’ll regress further.
We will finish lower, I’m quite sure of it. 8th

Also reckon our crowds will plummet to mid 60 average by the new year.

Unread 10-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
We will finish lower, I’m quite sure of it. 8th

Also reckon our crowds will plummet to mid 60 average by the new year.
I actually think we'll improve. We'll sign one or two, with more direction than we have done.

I anticipate a better harmony in the squad, but we're severely short of quality in key areas and we simply must abandon some of the shit we've seen hanging around for years. If we can get some balance in the side, an actual right sided midfielder and full backs at full back would be nice.

Liverpool and City are both considerably better than us and will stay that way.

Spurs are a bit better than us.

Arsenal and Chelsea, not much in it.

I don't see Wolves doing what they did again and Everton are still a way off.

The takeover at Newcastle will be interesting, but will take a while to kick in.

Don't see anyone else gate crashing the top six. Leicester, possibly. The rest of the league is £#%&!ing shit.

There's usually a surprise package in there, but they rarely finish higher than 7th or 8th.

4th-6th again, I reckon.

Unread 13-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Arnold Muhren

Grown man etc etc

Unread 13-06-2019, 05:12 PM
andyroo

Hopefully in Aleppo

Unread 13-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Looks no different to the @#%&!s you see walking round town these days.

Unread 13-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
He gets too much hate but if you can't see why he attracts bad attention you'd have to be blind.

He's a court jester during a holocaust. Not a time or place for it.

Unread 13-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He gets too much hate but if you can't see why he attracts bad attention you'd have to be blind.

He's a court jester during a holocaust. Not a time or place for it.

Unread 13-06-2019, 06:02 PM
waynes ear's

I £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!

Unread 13-06-2019, 06:06 PM
ScarFace

I wouldn't mind if he wore an outfit made from dead baby skin...if he was any good on the pitch.

He's a shit squad player, no better than Kieran Richardson
Closed Thread