United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2010, 06:53 PM
TravellingRed

Default Re: Sepp Blatter warns London based Fredsters against travelling to World Cup 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMUFC
Dont understand what the issue is tbf. If its illegal over there then he can hardly encourage it. Not his fault they have draconian laws.

He's still a @#%&! though
Or maybe they shouldn't having the World Cup in a country with draconian laws.
Hopefully I haven't just been whooshed. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Unread 14-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: Sepp Blatter warns London based Fredsters against travelling to World Cup 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
I completely overlooked the fact that Sepp Blatter is in charge of who actually hosts the world cup, thus making it his fault.

Unread 14-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Shit lads, i've just thought of something.

If the rumours of the Qatar lot taking over United are true, does that mean the end of.....

Unread 14-12-2010, 06:58 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
I completely overlooked the fact that Sepp Blatter is in charge of who actually hosts the world cup, thus making it his fault.
See that word there in bold. They being FIFA which he is the head of. hth.

Unread 14-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
See that word there in bold. They being FIFA which he is the head of. hth.
You don't need to point out something i've just realised and pointed out to myself, publicly. hth.

Should make it clear that the 'completely overlooked' comment genuinely wasn't sarcasm, I actually just forgot.

Unread 14-12-2010, 07:02 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
You don't need to point out something i've just realised and pointed out to myself, publicly. hth.

Should make it clear that the 'completely overlooked' comment genuinely wasn't sarcasm, I actually just forgot.
I just thought you were being sarcastic. I obviously over estimated you. Won't happen again.

Unread 14-12-2010, 07:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
With any luck Blatter will die shortly.
Don't hold your breath, though. You just know he is going to still be around in 2022

Unread 15-12-2010, 12:53 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
You might get the odd poofter but transexual football fans?
Closed Thread