United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Neo

Angry

The odious little @#%&! has been whoring himself out on Instagram again this week after he's popped up with a couple of shite goals to a rucksack business and some American peanut company.

"What's up people, it's your boy J-Lingz with another mad collaboration."

Thought he had loads of 'personal issues'.

£#%&!. OFF.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The odious little @#%&! has been whoring himself out on Instagram again this week after he's popped up with a couple of shite goals to a rucksack business and some American peanut company.

"What's up people, it's your boy J-Lingz with another mad collaboration."

Thought he had loads of 'personal issues'.

£#%&!. OFF.
He's a tiktoka not a footballer.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's a tiktoka not a footballer.
Biggest fraud of the post Fergie years by far.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:21 PM
utd99

I’ll tell you my idea of a “mad collaberation”, Jesse Lingard and Manchester United. In fact it’s £#%&!ing insane.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:28 PM
dunk

You know he's still going to be here next season, right? You all must know..

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Ethers

Doubt you lot would say any of this to his face tbh...

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You know he's still going to be here next season, right? You all must know..
No way. Friendly wager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

That’s some solid tekkers right there. Bag didn’t move 1 mm.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:31 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Was that Jordan Henderson walking past?

If your going to throw a punch he’s got to be the target

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Was that Jordan Henderson walking past?

If your going to throw a punch he’s got to be the target
Yeah, ‘cept that wasn’t really a punch was it?

I’d rather he didn’t. Embarrass the club.

Unread 08-08-2020, 06:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No way. Friendly wager..
I'm not a betting man, I'm just softening you up for the inevitable disappointment

Unread 08-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What's the odds on Lingard finding God, I wonder.......
I think even our Lord has his limits mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’ll tell you my idea of a “mad collaberation”, Jesse Lingard and Manchester United. In fact it’s f***ing insane.
This

It says everything about how far we have fallen under the verminous Gimps

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:05 AM
AK14

Ole wants him to stay apparently...

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ole wants him to stay apparently...
Probably because his transfer list has been put in the shredder. Can't have a threadbare squad again.

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:09 AM
utd99

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:17 AM
pedr0

He's not that bad ffs.

Annoying #@&%! yes and never going to be first choice, but if he gets back to where he was a couple of years ago, he's capable of playing the right sort of style of football that fits in to this team.

Just needs to keep his ego in check. Will trust OGS judgement on whether he has the right character.

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
He's not that bad ffs.

Annoying #@&%! yes and never going to be first choice, but if he gets back to where he was a couple of years ago, he's capable of playing the right sort of style of football that fits in to this team.

Just needs to keep his ego in check. Will trust OGS judgement on whether he has the right character.
Sort of agree. Would allow him to stay on the condition that he revokes all access to social media.

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
He's not that bad ffs.

His stats are horrific - for a player in a forward midfield position to have so few goals and so few assists (throughout his career) is unforgivable at any club. At united it’s sacrilege.

He’s a big big part of the lowering of standards, of promoting ineffective players, of having zero leadership qualities that has allowed this club to sleepwalk into an averageness that will take a decade to sort.

His removal is far more than getting rid of an ineffective player, it’s getting rid of an ineffective culture.

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
His stats are horrific - for a player in a forward midfield position to have so few goals and so few assists (throughout his career) is unforgivable at any club. At united it’s sacrilege.

He’s a big big part of the lowering of standards, of promoting ineffective players, of having zero leadership qualities that has allowed this club to sleepwalk into an averageness that will take a decade to sort.

His removal is far more than getting rid of an ineffective player, it’s getting rid of an ineffective culture.
yeah but what if you take his phone off him?

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

This.

We're done with these guys. Perennially not good enough.... then they do JUST enough to convince us they're worth having around, then back round we go.

It's stops us raising the standard too. No need to push for new signings that much, because we're well stocked etc.

Last season should have been fatal for Lingard.

One goal. A gift. That's it. Completely unacceptable.

Unread 13-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
He's not that bad ffs.

I'm with Ped0 here... He's not had enough chances to provide his quality this season, the season before, the season before that or the one before that and needs his chance to shine - again.

Give him a new, improved contract to show faith in the guy and watch him shine.