for £25 milion? Tell us another.
Kaka set to sign in a £15m deal.

YHIHF.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I stand by what I say...

I prefer these threads to the "The Vermin have signed Jermaine Pennant... he must be good so why haven't we signed him... DOOOM!" type threads.
Oh me too but i do love thios as well. I remember similar stuff when we signed hargo, predictions of utter disaster and the like. Fact is, it'sd been a hell of a long time since Fergie £#%&!ed up a major transfer.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Oh me too but i do love thios as well. I remember similar stuff when we signed hargo, predictions of utter disaster and the like. Fact is, it'sd been a hell of a long time since Fergie £#%&!ed up a major transfer.
Last one was probably Liam Miller.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
for £25 milion? Tell us another.
Benzema is the greatest player ever. No WUM.

A lot of people know this 'cos they watch the French League closely every week and watch every game Lyon play in Europe. They have watched him enough times to suggest he is worth over 40 million and is world class.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Kaka set to sign in a £15m deal.

YHIHF.
Messi is available for a bag of Doritos.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Last one was probably Liam Miller.
He was free wasn't he?

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Benzema is the greatest player ever. No WUM.

A lot of people know this 'cos they watch the French League closely every week and watch every game Lyon play in Europe. They have watched him enough times to suggest he is worth over 40 million and is world class.

i've seen him maybe 3 or 4 times and am yet to see what all the fuss is about. Apprarantly these are the only 3 or 4 games he hasnm't been world class and it's all Anelka's fault anyway.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Dunk, you usually talk sense but I think this is %@#$&!s.

Berbatov really is a different class to Viduka and Crouch. Come on, Crouch? FFS.

Berbatov was born to play for United, it's the perfect platform for him. He's proved himself against the big teams and not only would he score loads playing for us, he'll be involved in so moves for goals. He'll create a lot of space for Rooney and Tevez.
Big front man with a good touch, I didn't say Crouch was as good, I just said the same type of player, also proven in this league and the CL.

I wouldn't have had Crouch at OT either.

I just know that I have watched Spurs play and I was shouting at Berbatov cos he looked uninterested, and I'm not a Spurs fan. When he is good he is very good, but when he's shit he is infuriating. I don't want to be screaming at him to 'pull his £#%&!ing finger out' next season tbh.

If he does arrive he will be a fantastic addition, particularly in the 'Big' games, where we have struggled to gt the ball to stick with the front men on occasions. I just don't like him.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
He was free wasn't he?
One of the best had to be the next Hooonnnnreeeee (aka Bellion)...

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:13 AM
koppas

Ronaldo is available on a free.

It's a no-brainer.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:14 AM
koppas

Quote:
He was free wasn't he?
He has to sign the contract. Was a waste of ink so, therefore, a waste of the club's finances.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He has to sign the contract. Was a waste of ink so, therefore, a waste of the club's finances.
Yes but I said major transfers. He was hardly that.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:16 AM
puressence

bellion ..wtf was he all about

fergie quote after he bagged in a friendly in america

this lad could be the next thierry henry :shakehead:

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:18 AM
koppas

Quote:
Why because he was Irish?

Racist.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:18 AM
puressence

Quote:
the @#%&! was still pulling in 45k a week

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the @#%&! was still pulling in 45k a week
I £#%&!ing know, my point is that when he's spent big on players it's been a long while since he £#%&!ed up. Hence my trust that if Berbatov's the player he want, it'll likely work out.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Rossi the Red

I'd love it if we signed him.

Sexy @#%&!.

Unread 14-07-2008, 11:25 AM
koppas

The thing is, I want an out and out goalscorer but there are hardly any left in the world anymore - let alone in the Premier League. If you go back 10/15 years there was shit loads of them - Shearer, Cole, Fowler, Owen, Ronaldo, Vieri - players who scored a guaranteed 25 goals a season. A player who was on the end of everything, runs at defenders, always in the box, beating the defenders to tap one in. I can probably name about 5 proper out and out goalscorers in world football and that is at a push. Saha, when fit, is one of them. You have players like Ruud, Benzema, Owen, Ronaldo (when fit) and...well, Berbatov is not one of them.
Closed Thread