United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I doubt he'll be shifted this summer.
He will if I've got anything to do with it.

Unread 28-06-2013, 01:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I think we should say he's injured and just play him for the 2nd half of some games, no need for a sub and raf gets some rest.
Like the wwf used to do with the roll under the ring and a different wrestler came out to get the pin
Like it

Unread 28-06-2013, 05:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can't see where Anderson would go. No European club is going to buy him and there doesn't seem major interest from Brazil.
Unless Moyes is determined he leave the club to the extent of loaning him out, I doubt he'll be shifted this summer.
Which I could see happening if all else failed - he is surely the ultimate "anti-Moyes" type player

Unread 28-06-2013, 05:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Which I could see happening if all else failed - he is surely the ultimate "anti-Moyes" type player
He was an anti Fergie player, in theory. I suspect Moysey will take a few training sessions and see the truth: a likeable lad who just wants to be rid of injuries and play. Then he'll love Ando just as much as Fergie did. Fresh start, good pre-season etc. #Andosyear

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Neo

No WUM, but if Moyesie signs Thiago and sells Anderson we should put a statue of him in place of Fergie's.

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
No WUM, but if Moyesie signs Thiago and sells Anderson we should put a statue of him in place of Fergie's.
:notsureifserious:

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
:notsureifserious:
It's Neo

eadly:

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:13 PM
rebelcountyred

why isn't anyone saying rooney? rumours abound, still i suppose we will find out soon enough.

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
why isn't anyone saying rooney? rumours abound, still i suppose we will find out soon enough.
Rumours are of a swap deal with Sanchez at Barca

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:15 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah that Ricardo Perna was saying something about it the other day.

Unread 28-06-2013, 06:17 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
more like the rumours that he still intends to leave, where? no idea

Unread 29-06-2013, 06:06 AM
BarryX

Evra - 'I'm off'. Backpage headline of The Sun today.
Want-a-way Rooney to push ahead with transfer request - Daily Mail.

Unread 29-06-2013, 07:20 AM
Cream

Would like to see a team built around youth. Rio, Vidic, Giggs and Evra can stay: top pro's.

Kagawa and Nani regular starters.

Cleverley, Anderson, Rooney and Valencia out.

Thiago and a winger in. Powel stepping up. Welbeck too.

If that doesn't work, blame Moyes.
Closed Thread