Unread 27-06-2015, 07:55 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Nah £#%&! him the kettle necked @#%&!
Could have done a job for us

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:07 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

As much as it's not going to be popular on here, Imo Fergie's biggest £#%&! up, even bigger than the Pogba debacle was letting Tevez go. The lad was £#%&!ing quality for us and gagging for a contract. If we'd have kept him and Rooney together for another 3/4 years I reckon we'd have another European Cup and leauge championship under our belts.

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:10 AM
waynes ear's

Wibble

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:14 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Wibble
And what would you know @#%&!y %@#$&!s? You only started going last season and I heard you couldn't afford sky.

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:33 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
As much as it's not going to be popular on here, Imo Fergie's biggest £#%&! up, even bigger than the Pogba debacle was letting Tevez go. The lad was £#%&!ing quality for us and gagging for a contract. If we'd have kept him and Rooney together for another 3/4 years I reckon we'd have another European Cup and leauge championship under our belts.
Should have kept him but he seen his arse when we signed Berbatov. Great 1st season, looked a worldy but pretty much a shite 2nd season with the odd moment of brilliance.

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:41 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
And what would you know @#%&!y %@#$&!s? You only started going last season and I heard you couldn't afford sky.
Spot on as usual

Unread 27-06-2015, 08:49 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Should have kept him but he seen his arse when we signed Berbatov. Great 1st season, looked a worldy but pretty much a shite 2nd season with the odd moment of brilliance.
He was shite as Fergie had to shoehorn in Berbles as he was his record signing. Got the goal that won us the leauge(getting the equaliser at Wigan when we was playing shite) Not playing Tevez or Berbs in Rome was £#%&!ing mind boggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Spot on as usual
You know, yoooooooou knoooooooow......

Unread 27-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Coracao

Absolute @#%&!

Unread 27-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Absolute @#%&!
This.

He was good for us but not nearly as good as people make out.

Ran about a lot though which seems to be enough to please most people.

Unread 27-06-2015, 11:09 AM
BarryX

Quote:
It was all about the money IMHO and a statement of intent from City's Sheikh Ya-Bertie. Fergie would have loved to have 4 world class strikers on the books, each and every year - who wouldn't?

Unread 27-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
This.

Yes, Poor Man's Rooney was the call during his time at Utd.

Much better at City than he ever was at Utd.

Unread 27-06-2015, 12:23 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yes, Poor Man's Rooney was the call during his time at Utd.

Much better at City than he ever was at Utd.
Agree that he was better at city than he was at United

Unread 27-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Grimson

Tevez back at Boca, Saviola and Aimar back at River. It's like I'm 33 again.

Unread 27-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Tevez back at Boca, Saviola and Aimar back at River. It's like I'm 33 again.
Lucho Gonzalez back too.

Unread 27-06-2015, 03:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
This.

Scored some absolutely vital goals in his first season. Remember Fergie comparing him to Cantona due to his tendency to nick a goal just when you need it. And his running was crucial in that tie against Barca in '08. He had a very good first season but I remember thinking we hadn't seen anything like the best of him yet.

Fergie clearly decided to go in another direction and when Betbatov signed it was made clear to Tevez that he would be the fall guy. He was quite ruthlessly cast aside. By the second half of the season Fergie had already started to lose faith in Berba and Tevez was back in favour, but I think bridges had been burnt.

Overall definitely a mistake, for me. Whatever has happened since, his attitude at United was good and I think he'd have got better and better. Could be wrong but I think Fergie may be on record acknowledging that he possibly should have kept him.

Unread 27-06-2015, 03:36 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Scored some absolutely vital goals in his first season. Remember Fergie comparing him to Cantona due to his tendency to nick a goal just when you need it. And his running was crucial in that tie against Barca in '08. He had a very good first season but I remember thinking we hadn't seen anything like the best of him yet.

Fergie clearly decided to go in another direction and when Betbatov signed it was made clear to Tevez that he would be the fall guy. He was quite ruthlessly cast aside. By the second half of the season Fergie had already started to lose faith in Berba and Tevez was back in favour, but I think bridges had been burnt.

Overall definitely a mistake, for me. Whatever has happened since, his attitude at United was good and I think he'd have got better and better. Could be wrong but I think Fergie may be on record acknowledging that he possibly should have kept him.
You're wrong mate, he was £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 27-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Quieroz said the original plan was to play all 4 of them together but then he left.

Breaking up your double winning attack

Unread 27-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Lucho Gonzalez back too.
Forgot about that.
Closed Thread