United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-01-2020, 08:38 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Better I'd say. His stats are way above Madisons and as many have already stated, he's got boat loads of character. Big game player too!

Shame were skint.
Not when we sell De Gea and Pogba pal.

We ll have £20m then

Unread 30-01-2020, 09:43 AM
waynes ear's

Used to think fredsters were sound. Knew a bit about everything. £#%&! off and £#%&! Grealish.

Standards are beyond slipping you absolute #@&%!s. Brummie The Scottish Player. Utter turd

Unread 30-01-2020, 10:30 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Used to think fredsters were sound. Knew a bit about everything. £#%&! off and £#%&! Grealish.

Standards are beyond slipping you absolute #@&%!s. Brummie The Scottish Player. Utter turd

Unread 30-01-2020, 10:37 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Standards are £#%&!ing slipping what happened to our drink last night

Unread 30-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Cream

Quote:

Correct, they have slipped.

Grealish is purported to carry a price tag of 50 mil. We're a 50 mil club m8. Get excited.

Unread 30-01-2020, 11:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Standards are f***ing slipping what happened to our drink last night
Ended up in either the london on ludgate hill or the albion. Woke up with an empty bottle of JD and some red stripe. Great scenes

DfT are currently boring me to tears the f***ing massive c***s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Correct, they have slipped.

Grealish is purported to carry a price tag of 50 mil. We're a 50 mil club m8. Get excited.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Coracao

He's a decent player, but where is he going to play ? I think if we are spending 50m on players at the minute, they need to be nailed on starters, we have that many weaknesses. More understandable if the Fernandes deal wasn't going ahead.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He's a decent player, but where is he going to play ? I think if we are spending 50m on players at the minute, they need to be nailed on starters, we have that many weaknesses. More understandable if the Fernandes deal wasn't going ahead.
Seemed to play off the left in the Semi the other night, much as I like him, if there is one spot we don't need a player for it's left forward . Ideally he'd play centrally behind the forward as advanced midfielder, but that's where I'd expect Fernandes to play.. That said, we need to get away from this idea that one option in any particular area of the pitch is enough...

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Baron

Quote:
This.

Spend on a striker, or goal scoring wide right (Sancho... always Sancho) & we can pad out the rest. It's essential we get more goals in the side ASAP.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:37 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Pogba is off, Matic future looking uncertain and he’s getting on. Get Grealishers in- he’s a £#%&!ing brilliant player and could be here for years. Not a chance we’d get him for only £50m tho I don’t think.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:43 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Pogba is off, Matic future looking uncertain and he’s getting on. Get Grealishers in- he’s a £#%&!ing brilliant player and could be here for years. Not a chance we’d get him for only £50m tho I don’t think.
Agree. Grealish has a pair of %@#$&!s on him, we need more characters in the team. He can be the fellaini replacement we never had and Bruno can play instead of Lingard. The amount of times Lingard gave the ball away and sparked a city attack last night was infuriating.

Grealish over Maddison all day for me, far better player.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Give them his release clause + Lingard and Pereira. Gomes too, £#%&! it.

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Vedder

Grealish is excellent 👍🏻 Classy player. Would £#%&!ing love him and Sancho in the summer we’ll end up with Charlie Adam and Scott Sinclair

Unread 30-01-2020, 01:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Grealish is excellent 👍🏻 Classy player. Would £#%&!ing love him and Sancho in the summer we’ll end up with Charlie Adam and Scott Sinclair
And Werner

Unread 30-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And Werner
Rebuilds are pretty simple, if you have the funds.

We must be safe from FFP, and get a load of stick for overspending no matter what the facts of the matter are.

Unread 30-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
How is he a replacement for either of those two tho ?

Surely we need a central midfielder if two central midfielders are leaving... not that we don't need some already.

Unread 30-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Marvel7

If we buy another midfielder he needs to be a able to protect the defence and move the ball against deep defences, we’ve never replaced Carrick and it’s our weakest area.

Unread 05-02-2020, 10:54 AM
windy waffles

Our number one target in the summer apparently.

Another player Poch nearly signed...

Interesting...

Unread 05-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Seamus

I stil think we will get Maddison but Grealish would be a cheaper option

Unread 05-02-2020, 10:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Interesting...
is it?
Closed Thread