United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yeah it's yet another fire to be put out. Also why the goalkeeper thing is so irritating, it's the one area we did think was alright. Now it's everything. It's just overwhelming.
It’s not that bad. We’ve seen what this group are capable of when Ole took over. It needs a smallish influencial core of players with poor attitudes selling and replacing with the right players. A bit of quality in some positions. And a good preseason. That will be enough for top 4 and give something to build upon. So long as the core bad influence is removed.

The biggest danger to this is the core attitude at the top of the club not changing and we continue chasing the wrong players and offering hugely inflated wages.

The only worry is that core bad influence contaminating the dressing actually stems from woodward and the dynamics he’s created with the contracts. I think it’s important we persuade De gea, Herrera and rashford to sign new contracts this summer without paying silly money. The former 2 are good pros with good character and Herrera also comes across as one of the few decent leaders and organiser we have.

I suspect we’ll lose all 3 due to these dynamics. Or cave and vastly overpay, ensuring the dynamics continue. If we can’t keep those 3 happy, the club is finished as it indicates it goes deeper than anything a manager can do. It would indicate the issues with the dressing room stem from woodward.

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Brucie

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:51 PM
AK14

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
"The picture changes from week to week."

The most believable and succinct depiction of what you imagine it's like upstairs at this club.

Unread 07-05-2019, 10:05 AM
AK14

Neville’s full rant from last night.

Talks a lot of sense obviously, while carragher completely misses the point (sounds like a few on here tbf)

Unread 07-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://youtu.be/dEjdfNwYiEM

Talks a lot of sense obviously, while carragher completely misses the point (sounds like a few on here tbf)
I suspect carragher’s motivation is for it to carry on as it is for the next decade.

Basically, city and Liverpool fans the only ones backing woodward.

Unread 07-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

I’m going to really enjoy not having to deal with this shit for the summer. I’m sick to death of United.

Unread 07-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I’m going to really enjoy not having to deal with this shit for the summer. I’m sick to death of United.
Really?

Pogba, trying to fight his way out of the club and showing up, preening and dabbing in Madrid.
More leaks from Woodward, as Solskjaer struggles to get the players he wants.
Europa League Qualifying
Deadwood not been shifted.

This is just the beginning.

Unread 07-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

G2c gaz catching on, eventually keep it up pal, with your inside knowledge.

Quote:
Really?

Pogba, trying to fight his way out of the club and showing up, preening and dabbing in Madrid.
More leaks from Woodward, as Solskjaer struggles to get the players he wants.
Europa League Qualifying
Deadwood not been shifted.

This is just the beginning.
plenty for the moaning @#%&! not to worry about there. Never stopped moaning about the old “pisscan” Fergie. Utter waste of space who watched United at their all time peak for a few years.

Unread 07-05-2019, 11:13 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I am surprised pal?

Keep your cards very close to your chest it must be said.

Unread 07-05-2019, 12:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I suspect carragher’s motivation is for it to carry on as it is for the next decade.

Basically, city and Liverpool fans the only ones backing woodward.
That’s not what happened. I think Carragher was making more sense than Neville tbh. It’s human nature to want to identify the one problem, then propose the one solution, that’s why blame gets spread disproportionately.

Much of what Neville said was correct, but just like every proper red he’s confused. What’s happened here is as much to do with the success the club had under a structure that no longer works as it is any one person to blame. No one else in football is still using the 30 year old Fergie model.

Unread 07-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I am surprised pal?

Shut up

Unread 07-05-2019, 12:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Shut up

Unread 08-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Brucie

It begins...

Unread 08-05-2019, 08:50 AM
messhead

Quote:
"Come to blows" - ole would box the tubby little @#%&!s face in. Hope there's a vid.

Unread 08-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
"Come to blows" - ole would box the tubby little @#%&!s face in. Hope there's a vid.
Be great for social media followers if there was

Unread 08-05-2019, 08:53 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I am surprised pal?

Very unlike Sparkles. Worrying really - when someone as upbeat and positive as Sparky says 'they're sick to death of united' then you know we have a real problem.

Unread 08-05-2019, 09:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
hope OGS runs a blade across his throat. the £#%&!ing chinless #@&%!

Unread 08-05-2019, 09:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Even though it's believable, I suspect that's entirely made up.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Even though it's believable, I suspect that's entirely made up.
Why? It’s exactly the same shit that happened with mourinho.
Closed Thread