United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Glad Ole's priority is getting rid of guys like Pogba and Martial whilst his captain "Youngy" is still around

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Glad Ole's priority is getting rid of guys like Pogba and Martial whilst his captain "Youngy" is still around
Think you've missed the point mate. Young, for all his failings as a player, has pretty much been a consummate pro during his time here. If he has a social media presence I've seen very little. The other two are the antithesis of what you would expect from a Manchester United player and I am sure they're the reason the dressing room is in a bad shape.

I am not saying Young is a natural leader but has the level head we need in the dressing room. It speaks volumes that its come to this.

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:25 PM
AK14

Smalling is four months younger than Alderweireld but was given a five year contract.

Last summer had nothing to do with ‘Mou’s targets’ and was all about creating an environment to get him to quit.

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:33 PM
sa7

Just kneecap the little £#%&!er

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/kowshic07/status...114961920?s=21

Smalling is four months younger than Alderweireld but was given a five year contract.

Last summer had nothing to do with ‘Mou’s targets’ and was all about creating an environment to get him to quit.
Oh extending contracts is it? Why did he extend Mou Mou's contract if he wanted him to quit?

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Oh extending contracts is it? Why did he extend Mou Mou's contract if he wanted him to quit?
banter

also, Rooney's days of being paid by United are coming to an end this summer.

what a £#%&!ing disgusting club

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Because he’s an idiot?

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Think you've missed the point mate. Young, for all his failings as a player, has pretty much been a consummate pro during his time here. If he has a social media presence I've seen very little. The other two are the antithesis of what you would expect from a Manchester United player and I am sure they're the reason the dressing room is in a bad shape.

I am not saying Young is a natural leader but has the level head we need in the dressing room. It speaks volumes that its come to this.

Of course he's a consummate professional. He's earning millions whilst being way way out of his league. Where would he be if not for us?

He posts **** on SM too by the way. All this "gutted but go again" ****. Saying that Huddersfield raised their game at the weekend in his post match interview. Having him at the club is more embarrassing than what Pogba and Martial do. At least they can control a football

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
If he has a social media presence I've seen very little.
So did she

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Jethro

Quote:
So did she

Unread 08-05-2019, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
banter

also, Rooney's days of being paid by United are coming to an end this summer.

what a £#%&!ing disgusting club
Gollum's original contract still has a few weeks to run, too

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:44 AM
windy waffles

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ansfer-market/

Under pressure from the Glazers now, apparently.

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:46 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ansfer-market/

Under pressure from the Glazers now, apparently.
Starting to think they circulate these stories and rumours themselves whilst laughing and bathing in the millions they've made off us.

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Starting to think they circulate these stories and rumours themselves whilst laughing and bathing in the millions they've made off us.
or they are making excuses to "soften" the blow of our oh so great owners selling up and £#%&!ing off

Unread 16-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
or they are making excuses to "soften" the blow of our oh so great owners selling up and £#%&!ing off
Or maybe Ed's constant failings are starting to hit their bottom line, so they are starting to take notice.

Either way, I hope they all drop dead.

Unread 20-05-2019, 11:35 AM
AK14

Unread 20-05-2019, 11:42 AM
windy waffles

Assume he didn't mention what a monumental waste of money has been to the gimps who don't have a clue about football?

Unread 20-05-2019, 12:45 PM
dunk

Unread 20-05-2019, 12:50 PM
naes_sean

Unread 20-05-2019, 01:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Must've started contract extension talks
Closed Thread