United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2018, 10:36 AM
barca99

Default Juve (a)

Whose waiting for a call back? 'random' apparently so gives those with 0 credits a chance, not sure how i feel about that but you need to start somewhere!

New system of applying for all 3 straight away is better just wish i knew about it before i booked flights.

However as with most things there is a downside. Those that may be wanting to do all 3 group aways would not have the credits from the first 2 for the valencia app, not sure you get a credit for applying anymore either?

You can also register for last minute tickets that may come up ie you are going anyway. Again this is a good idea.

Fingers crossed reds, cant see there been many returns and just over 2k allocation is awful.

Unread 07-09-2018, 10:38 AM
waynes ear's

no credits for applying anymore. two on collection

or at least i think thats what i read elsewhere

Unread 07-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Seamus

well why did they tell you how many credits you had when you were applying. I have 18. top red

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Kangared

On a whim I applied for Juve & Young boys, despite having zero chance I got the tickets for young boys but no idea how to get there. Googled flights & came in at 700 quid 😳. Might have to give tickets back . Don’t mind setting off Tuesday night & coming back Thursday . Will have a look at other options for getting there . Train from London was nearly as expensive as flights from Manchester

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:30 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
On a whim I applied for Juve & Young boys, despite having zero chance I got the tickets for young boys but no idea how to get there. Googled flights & came in at 700 quid 😳. Might have to give tickets back . Don’t mind setting off Tuesday night & coming back Thursday . Will have a look at other options for getting there . Train from London was nearly as expensive as flights from Manchester
You stupid idiot.

So excited at the thought of young boys you decided to go and see them without checking how to get there...

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You stupid idiot.

So excited at the thought of young boys you decided to go and see them without checking how to get there...

As opposed to you you fake utd hating plastic @#%&! who is more than happy to shit on the club, it’s players , it’s manager & fans at every opportunity . What are you even doing on the ticket section anyway

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:01 PM
barca99

32 returns for Juve

Needless to say i got £#%&!all.

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
As opposed to you you fake utd hating plastic @#%&! who is more than happy to shit on the club, it’s players , it’s manager & fans at every opportunity . What are you even doing on the ticket section anyway
Wow, nail. Head

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wow, nail. Head
Why don't you like me, bunks...

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
32 returns for Juve

Needless to say i got £#%&!all.
Same . 3800 applicants for 32 tickets. There are tickets to Young Boys available 😁. If I got them with £#%&! all credits they must be really struggling
to sell them.
They normally won’t accept returns from 2nd ballot but because of the difficulty getting there they have taken them back. A bit gutted tbh.

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Fly to either Stuttgart (£30 return on the train from there) or Zurich/Basel. 2 hours on the train to Bern

Unread 07-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Kangared

[quote=wiganste;5009305]Fly to either Stuttgart (£30 return on the train from there) or Zurich/Basel. 2 hours on the train to Bern[/QUOTE

Looked at Basel option, Tuesday , 112 quid flight , 60 quid return train . Had it just been me would have done it. Mrs flies back to Aus at Xmas . Hopefully there’ll be ko stages to go to .

Unread 07-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Who you going with that can’t do a quick train ?

Unread 07-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who you going with that can’t do a quick train ?
The wifey . For me it’s football , for the Mrs it’s a trip to Europe & some culture. Double the cost . Unnecessary. Will hold off away days in Europe til New year

Unread 07-09-2018, 08:36 PM
wiganste

re: Juve away

32 returns which went in a ballot of 3,800
Good luck to anyone that was initially chubbed

Unread 07-09-2018, 09:07 PM
ryanMUFC

Chubbed in both ballots.. might try and book on with Thomas cook.

Unread 09-09-2018, 07:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
The wifey . For me it’s football , for the Mrs it’s a trip to Europe & some culture. Double the cost . Unnecessary. Will hold off away days in Europe til New year
Suspect you might’ve missed the boat by that point pal

#passportbackinthedraw

Unread 11-09-2018, 05:42 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Suspect you might’ve missed the boat by that point pal

#passportbackinthedraw
Have faith pal, some interesting & obscure destinations to come in new year when we finish 3rd & go to Europa League

Have already booked Madrid hotel for CL final... with free cancellation of course
Closed Thread