United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2013, 07:34 PM
djsst

Jimmy Lumsden

Quote:
Having spent six years at Leeds United as a player in the 1960s, Lumsden returned to Elland Road as Assistant Manager to Eddie Gray between in the late 80s whilst the club languished in the middle reaches of the old Second Division.
Quote:
Lumsden began his coaching career as Eddie Gray's assistant at Leeds, but was fired along with Gray in September 1985. After leaving Leeds he went to work in a Boarding School in Wetherby where he stayed for the next few years.

Unread 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Jimmy Lumsden

Unread 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

not use to all this.
That is one of the scariest pictures I've ever seen. What on earth have we done? :shakehead:

Just look at it. Manchester United. The biggest football club in the world, Manchester United. In those hands.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:02 PM
poppy

Thumbs down

Some bummers on here are not going to be happy until we've got Julio Iglesias in the hot seat with Don Juan on the bucket and sponge.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM
djsst

mousemat ?

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Rhodzy

Liking this new Sparky.

And Watchers, you ever post anything else except digs at this football club? vs2c tbh.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Remember the season before last when Mulensteen was talking utter shite in the press and basically giving Mancini a teamtalk to use? We blew it after he was saying city aren't mentality strong enough.

£#%&!ing dick.

Phelan use to get ridiculed. Revisionism at its finest.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:26 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
And Watchers, you ever post anything else except digs at this football club? vs2c tbh.
Hey, that's not fair. I occasionally discuss the genius of the Dark Kinight movies and complain about :book£#%&!ers:

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
In 2002, Norwich fans voted Phelan into the club's Hall of Fame.
Good he can £#%&! off there then. Shorts @#%&!.

We've got Lou now and he ran a tight ship at that coffee shop .

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Remember the season before last when Mulensteen was talking utter shite in the press and basically giving Mancini a teamtalk to use? We blew it after he was saying city aren't mentality strong enough.

£#%&!ing dick.

Phelan use to get ridiculed. Revisionism at its finest.
Yeah, it's safe for you to have a pop now that they're no longer part of the club. Ffs, for a second there I thought MUFC One Love was about to say something negative about someone directly connected to Manchester United.

They used to get ridiculed because they came across as lapdog yes men who were too afraid to stand up to some of Fergie's ridiculous decisions. Nevertheless, they were champions who won trophies.

Who are these mugs that Moyes has bought in? In that picture it looks like he's standing with his son-in-law and father.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yeah, it's safe for you to have a pop now that they're no longer part of the club. Ffs, for a second there I thought MUFC One Love was about to say something negative about someone directly connected to Manchester United.

They used to get ridiculed because they came across as lapdog yes men who were too afraid to stand up to some of Fergie's ridiculous decisions. Nevertheless, they were champions who won trophies.

Who are these mugs that Moyes has bought in? In that picture it looks like he's standing with his son-in-law and father.
You talk sense normally, but 'mugs' ffs. How the hell do you know that from a picture?

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You talk sense normally, but 'mugs' ffs. How the hell do you know that from a picture?
It's just the shock pol.

Finally sinking in now.

No more Fergie. Ever.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Hey, that's not fair. I occasionally discuss the genius of the Dark Kinight movies and complain about :book£#%&!ers:
Sartorial sage.

You do loads of other stuff...

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I occasionally discuss the genius of the Dark Kinight movies
You and me both bro. You and me both.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Dear God. Reality hits.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
the tragedy of that picture is compounded by the window that opens to inside the building. wtf is the point of that, you ask? i reply: moyes or the window?

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

that mouse pad is still winding me up.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:05 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the tragedy of that picture is compounded by the window that opens to inside the building. wtf is the point of that, you ask? i reply: moyes or the window?
That's his quarantine.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
djsst

It's his eyes

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
that mouse pad is still winding me up.
He seems to have the same skincare routine as Keith Richards.

I'm £#%&!ing HD off.
Closed Thread