United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by BouncyCheetah
I presume the 3 wins in 16 or whatever his run is...
The end of last season should count for £#%&! all.

Quote:
Another Word on the Street is :

Allegri.
Far from being the solution, it would be a continuation of the problem.

For the first time since woodward took over, we actually have a clear strategy and cohesive plan for developing the first team that’s actually focused around team building. Would be typical of the club to abandon it a few games into the season to go in a completely different direction yet again. I’d give up the ghost if they sacked ole without having a fair crack of the whip, when it’s clear he knows what needs doing.

Unread 25-08-2019, 10:23 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The end of last season should count for £#%&! all.

Far from being the solution, it would be a continuation of the problem.

For the first time since woodward took over, we actually have a clear strategy and cohesive plan for developing the first team that’s actually focused around team building. Would be typical of the club to abandon it a few games into the season to go in a completely different direction yet again. I’d give up the ghost if they sacked ole without having a fair crack of the whip, when it’s clear he knows what needs doing.
A decision like that could only come down from the complete plain Don't Know parasites in the glazers and/or their monkey....................so it's not beyond the realms.....

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:17 AM
redhegemony

2 missed pens has cost us 4 points. We’d have won both games.

Why would we want to get rid of the manager who has started to do what everyone on here was moaning about wasn’t being done? It’s a long journey back to the top.

Bunch of crazy arsed mofos

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

Why would we want to get rid of the manager who has started to do what everyone on here was moaning about wasn’t being done? It’s a long journey back to the top.

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

This

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:24 AM
redredemption77

Woeful thread. We were all crying out for "as long as theres a pattern of play" and "aslong as we play entertaining football" we would be happy.

He has had one transfer window in which the 3 players he has signed have been terrific.

Yes the midfield needs addressing, imo alot hinged on Pogba money to get 2 in there. That didnt happen this window- so be it.

Give him time and accept bogey results until hes had a full crack at it.

And by all means continue slating Lingard as hes obviously pish. Would be very surprised if he started against Soton.

Asking the manager to walk? Have a day off and quit embarassing yourselves

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:37 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

In fairness I think he has to take a bit of responsibility for that

I've never heard of a situation were you have two first choice penalty takers and they have a chat before the penalty about which one of them takes it

Penalties are enough of a pressurized situation without adding to it
There's no doubt in my mind that the whole debate around that penalty situation contributed to Rashford missing that penalty

You can blame Neville or the media for it but for me the blame lies with Ole
Name me another club who have two first choice penalty takers who have a chat to decide who takes it after the penalty is given

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:42 AM
My Name is Keith

The big turn off for me at the moment is that state of our support - on here, twitter etc. £#%&!ing woeful.

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Can’t enjoy a game properly seeing what it’s doing to him. He’d be out of his depth with the 2008 squad let alone this set of @#%&!s. It’s going to destroy me watching him week in week out.
Possibly your worst ever thread...

We've played 3 games.

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:47 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We've played 3 games.
This all over. Three £#%&!ing games and the world has imploded.

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:49 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
This all over. Three £#%&!ing games and the world has imploded.
More this

This all over. Three £#%&!ing games and some Nancy's bladder has exploded

Unread 26-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The big turn off for me at the moment is that state of our support - on here, twitter etc. £#%&!ing woeful.
Utterly pathetic.

We were all £#%&!ed off after Saturday’s result, and rightly so. But some of the reactions ffs, even 24 hours later.

Unread 26-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Finport Red

Early days and, with a couple of scored penalties and correct VAR decisions, we would be right up at the top of the league.

The football is easier on the eye than it was before, and the new signings have played well. James has scored a couple and looks promising. Unfortunately, some of the old problems are still there. Still not sure what Lingard is all about, or what anyone at the club sees in him. Truly baffling.

Next game is a big one, get a win from that and we will hopefully go on a good run. Lose it, we will probably go on one like towards the end of last season.

Unread 26-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yep. Couldn't agree more.

Unread 26-08-2019, 11:55 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Utterly pathetic.

We were all £#%&!ed off after Saturday’s result, and rightly so. But some of the reactions ffs, even 24 hours later.
Was a proper kick in the balls - totally unexpected- but Jesus, utter @#%&!s everywhere.

Unread 26-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
It seems he’s supposed to do it whilst playing like the busby babes and winning the league.

Unread 26-08-2019, 11:59 AM
ryanMUFC

Agree that he is probably out of his depth. The only thing pulling us out of this mess is some owners that will pay the price needed to get us there.

Not fixing the midfield will cost us this season just like not signing a CB costed us last season. We needed a good start.. but it is what it is.

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Agree that he is probably out of his depth.
Evidence?

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:18 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It seems he’s supposed to do it whilst playing like the busby babes and winning the league.
Nobody expects that though do they? 3 wins in 15 and losing at home to shite like Palace is a disgrace however you spin it.

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:24 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Nobody expects that though do they? 3 wins in 15 and losing at home to shite like Palace is a disgrace however you spin it.
Closed Thread