United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I wonder if other clubs see their fans turn on the clubs players for being injured..
Been a big Shaw fan but his strolling back in the last game of last season for one of their goals is hard to defend

Unread 31-10-2019, 07:20 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
I wonder if other clubs see their fans turn on the clubs players for being injured..
Not sure they re turning on him cos he s injured more because he is £#%&!ing shite and has no backbone or intention of developing one.

Unread 31-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
75 first team appearances in 6 seasons.

really need to cut our losses with this one.

Unread 31-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Billy Redface

I think he's done.

Any talent is irrelevant if you're as frequently injured as him.

His fault, bad luck... it doesn't matter. He cannot be relied upon to show any value to the squad at all.

He's been around, what, six or seven years and he's done absolutely nothing in his career.

Unread 31-10-2019, 09:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I think he's done.

Any talent is irrelevant if you're as frequently injured as him.

His fault, bad luck... it doesn't matter. He cannot be relied upon to show any value to the squad at all.

He's been around, what, six or seven years and he's done absolutely nothing in his career.
Seemed to turn a bit of a corner last year. 40 appearances which is double his previous best for a season

Even Mou seemed to be coming around, albeit probably not totally convinced. Definitely coming to a crossroads though. He's 25 next summer so by then you're expecting something close to the full ticket. Ideally Williams is a phenomenon and we don't have to buy.

Unread 31-10-2019, 09:53 PM
armchair

Quote:
this strawman argument being used for both shaw and pogba.

roy keane did his cruciate and came back. shaw broke his leg and has been eating ever since.

pogba is pretending to be injured so he doesn't get injured before his move. he's been playing games like they are friendlies ever since he's sought the move.

Unread 31-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Seemed to turn a bit of a corner last year. 40 appearances which is double his previous best for a season

Even Mou seemed to be coming around, albeit probably not totally convinced. Definitely coming to a crossroads though. He's 25 next summer so by then you're expecting something close to the full ticket. Ideally Williams is a phenomenon and we don't have to buy.
Yeah, I thought the same. Yet here we are again.

And there's still question marks over him when he's there.

Years ago, we were convinced we had the best young left back in the country and we'd be sorted for ten years.

Neither were correct.

Unread 31-10-2019, 09:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yeah, I thought the same. Yet here we are again.

And there's still question marks over him when he's there.

Years ago, we were convinced we had the best young left back in the country and we'd be sorted for ten years.

Neither were correct.
It's unnerving how much Williams is like the Southampton Shaw. It's like we just produced a replica to give it another go.

Hopefully a bit more of a bastard that the popular tubster.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's unnerving how much Williams is like the Southampton Shaw. It's like we just produced a replica to give it another go.

Hopefully a bit more of a bastard that the popular tubster.
Really gutsy performance last night. Was really tested in that second half and kept going. And pleased Ole allowed him to do it

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
this strawman argument being used for both shaw and pogba.

roy keane did his cruciate and came back. shaw broke his leg and has been eating ever since.

pogba is pretending to be injured so he doesn't get injured before his move. he's been playing games like they are friendlies ever since he's sought the move.
But he can play a 40 yard ball don’tchaknow...

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
75 first team appearances in 6 seasons.

really need to cut our losses with this one.
Flaming 'eck, really??

That's positively Jonesian

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:55 PM
armchair

i don't think shaw is a bad guy. he was unlucky. he should've gone to spurs and a manager he knew. he got confused by different managers and turned to food. Super talented player but the leg break allowed the demons in.

Unread 01-11-2019, 02:14 AM
shenwen

Quote:
i don't think shaw is a bad guy. he was unlucky. he should've gone to spurs and a manager he knew. he got confused by different managers and turned to food. Super talented player but the leg break allowed the demons in.

Unread 01-11-2019, 06:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
tbf poch had outed him at southampton before louis ever did

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:26 AM
believe

Quote:
You must be the strangest person on the Internet.

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You must be the strangest person on the Internet.
You must be looking in a mirror.

Unread 01-11-2019, 01:10 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
I think Luke gets confused by food never mind different managers tbh

Mou was right . Brocolli probably has a better grasp of abstract concepts than our Luke

Unread 01-11-2019, 01:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Brocolli probably has a better grasp of abstract concepts than our Luke
Good thing they don’t get together too often then.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Vedder

What is Ole doing playing this mess over Williams

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:03 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
What is Ole doing playing this mess over Williams
he did play well last week you can't say he didn't

but he was garbage today...the state of his 'clearance' that led to the corner for their goal, I knew at the time that was gonna cost us should have been taken off at half-time for that alone
Closed Thread