Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
You're all wrong.

Best MCU film = Deadpool.

Best superhero film = Watchmen.
Deadpool isnít MCU.

Unread 15-01-2022, 01:00 PM
believe

Just been the pictures to watch the 355. Corny as f*** but quite enjoyable.

5 bad ass women /10

Unread 15-01-2022, 02:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Magician View Post
They are all just cartoons for the IQ lacking population. I got lost in 'The United Way' universe.
You talking about people lacking IQ

Unread 15-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
I rewatched it recently and noticed it was less quippy than current Marvel too. Donít get me wrong, itís got some great one liners and comedic moments but itís not every single sentence in every single scene. Was it Guardians that shifted them totally into action comedies? Mind you, I donít mind them using that formula as Eternals tried to go all moody and serious and that was ****.

Iron Man is great but Dark Knight, Spider-Man 2 and Darkman are obviously the best superhero films.
The Punisher: War Zone

Unread 17-01-2022, 03:49 PM
AK14

Rewatched The EternalsÖ

Itís not as bad as I first thought tbf

Would have been better as a Disney + series though and that way they could told us more about each character. The deviants look shite and are massive let downs and some of the acting is awful. Sets things up for future stories though and I enjoyed one or two of the characters

Also give a new meaning into Thanos wanting to snap away half the universe (which I didnít get while watching it the first time).

Unread 17-01-2022, 04:12 PM
dunk

I reckon the TV series talk about Eternals is probably a decent shout tbf. Itís a lot of characters to chuck into a single movie and introduce.

Unread 18-01-2022, 07:46 AM
Drexl

Tried watching two Ryan Reynolds films (I like him, I like his wisecracking patter) but good God: AWFUL

The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard, and Red Notice

Lasted 15 minutes on each. Even Salma couldn't save the first one

Unread 18-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Baron

Zack Snyder's Justice League

4 hours. Four f***ing hours! FOUR! Mental, Absolutely mental, and a film over 3 & half hours that only had a photo of Kevin Costner in it, about peak irony I think.

Ultimately it was actually pretty good. The whole context around the Snyder's daughters suicide was heartbreakingly clear and somewhat makes the film work. I'm not sure if you didn't know about that bit if you'd give a shit.

Kid from Atypical as The Flash stole it, but everyone did a decent job.

7.42348234 / 10

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:31 AM
My Name is Heath

Eternals

Not as bad as I feared but still a super disappointment

As mentioned above, it should have been a Disney Plus show. Too many new characters.

An absolute Schneiderlin of a film. JustÖ.bleh.

The closing credits were meaningless too - I suppose if I Google them they may mean more but really, pretty shite