United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No way any of our lads join Newcastle btw, they’ve all got delusions of grandeur, can’t see them jumping at the chance of a fruitless relegation battle or a year or 2 in the championship tbh.
On the other hand, they’re one of the few clubs rich and stupid enough to match their wages.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I should hope so, Luuk de Jong is an abomination of a footballer

I assume you meant Frenkie?

No way any of our lads join Newcastle btw, they’ve all got delusions of grandeur, can’t see them jumping at the chance of a fruitless relegation battle or a year or 2 in the championship tbh.
Yes.

FML.

Unread 12-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Bion

MUFC have opened talks with Erek Ten Haags representatives over a permanent role as head coach next season

Rangnick is likely to give the green light for this appointment and Ajax chief executive Edwin Van Der Sar won’t hold back Ten Hag who is desperate for the move

Edward Francis

Man Utd correspondent
Football journalist

Ten Haag seems like high risk but high reward. I want us to go for him. All we've done since Fergie is take the safe, easy option. " Mr. Arnold i will be forever grateful if you convince those bastards to get Ten Hag"

Unread 12-01-2022, 11:39 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
You stupid £#%&!ing arse.

Van Gaal and Mourinho. Two notoriously easy going and safe option managers.

wont bother with the other two as they were just £#%&!ing shit

Unread 14-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I'm not sure I'm ready for a head that bald in the dugout.

Maybe he can grow it out a bit?
The last bald headed Dutchman we signed worked out pretty well tbf.

For that reason, I’m in.

Unread 02-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

52 today, happy birthday boss......

Interesting the reports coming out that we didn't spend January money as we need it for the new manager,bis this for his kitty, or to buy him out of a contract / circumstance.....

Unread 02-02-2022, 05:29 PM
saffers

Looks like he is the man.

After first flagging this guy up towards the end of Mou Mous reign it is nice that the club are finally listening.

Unread 02-02-2022, 06:17 PM
Bunker Buster

2 different teams

Unread 03-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Neo

Exclamation

52? Jeez. Here's me thinking he was a fresh-faced, up-and-comer; an energetic early-40-something with revolutionary ideas ready to sweep away the more elderly rivals of Guardiola, Klopp and Tuchel.

Probably still my first choice, but 52, ffs. Where's he been for the last 15 years?

Unread 03-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
52? Jeez. Here's me thinking he was a fresh-faced, up-and-comer; an energetic early-40-something with revolutionary ideas ready to sweep away the more elderly rivals of Guardiola, Klopp and Tuchel.

Probably still my first choice, but 52, ffs. Where's he been for the last 15 years?
Managing Bayern Munich 2nd team and Utrecht.

Unread 03-02-2022, 11:58 AM
windy waffles

Old bastard.

Do not want.

Unread 03-02-2022, 12:31 PM
dunk

Hang on, is there an age restriction on the manager I’m unaware of?

Unread 03-02-2022, 12:33 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Only losing 1 out of 19 CL away matches is a ridiculously good record for Ajax at that level

Unread 03-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
52 today, happy birthday boss......

Interesting the reports coming out that we didn't spend January money as we need it for the new manager,bis this for his kitty, or to buy him out of a contract / circumstance.....
No buy option for Donny because they want him back under the new manager 👀

Unread 03-02-2022, 03:32 PM
armchair

I think Rangnick prefers him but the board are more interested in Poch. Hope they listen to Ralf.

I liked Poch a lot at Soton but, although he overachieved at Spurs, they weren't a great footballing side.

Unread 03-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I think Rangnick prefers him but the board are more interested in Poch. Hope they listen to Ralf.

I liked Poch a lot at Soton but, although he overachieved at Spurs, they weren't a great footballing side.
It would be so typical of post-Fergie United to hire someone specifically for their insight, allow them to manage the team, then ignore that insight.

Unread 10-02-2022, 12:40 AM
AK14

Pretty obvious what’s happening here isn’t it…

Ralf saying he likes Tenners and the players are briefing against him with all this Pochettino shite…

Or it’s made up %@#$&!s by the journos.

But these @#%&!s for players have previous.

Unread 10-02-2022, 01:38 AM
Alex Jones was Right

No manager is a good fit at united.

Unread 10-02-2022, 05:44 AM
Weekend Hussler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No manager is a good fit at united.
Think you mean United is not a good fit for any manager

Unread 10-02-2022, 10:11 AM
Pop

Bodes well for the future. Get the Argentinian loser in and have the players dictate to him, get the bald Dutch guy in and have the players down tools from day 1.

I hate these @#%&!s as much as I've detested Scouse, Berts and Wengers nonces down through the years. They've even managed to completely take the gloss off Ronaldo's return to the club. And that most of them are mid table or lower players makes it twice as galling
Closed Thread