United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Will United Sign any more players this summer?
Yes - i'm on drugs 50 53.19%
No - of course they won't, they're busy trousering all the cash 44 46.81%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Sparky***

Football Will United sign any more players?

Obviously the only bit of business left is how much they'll flog de gea for after ostracizing him.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Ginners

be amazed if we didnt sign someone and of decent quality

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Reno

Would be happy enough if they just gave Wilson and Periera a go tbh.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Would be happy enough if they just gave Wilson and Periera a go tbh.
What a £#%&!ing %@#$&!

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What a £#%&!ing %@#$&!

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Only a replacement for De Gea if he goes otherwise our summer transfer window business is done

Transfer deadline day should be fun

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Only a replacement for De Gea if he goes otherwise our summer transfer window business is done

Transfer deadline day should be fun
It's going to be great watching squads that are already much stronger than ours get stronger whilst we haggle with southampton over signing that 56 year old.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Who's this turbo posting faux doom @#%&! ?

We only need a striker. 3 games, 3 wins

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:54 PM
jem

Quote:
It's going to be great watching squads that are already much stronger than ours get stronger whilst we haggle with southampton over signing that 56 year old.
I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if we signed anyone other than a keeper, assuming de gea jumps, but the idea that anyone else is much stronger than us or that we aren't way stronger than last year is fanciful.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Reno

Quote:
What a £#%&!ing %@#$&!
Oh shut up you whinging c**kney @#%&!, what a £#%&!in mard arse woman you are. Your a glory hunting embarrassment. Boo £#%&!in hoo we didn't sign a 29 year old grease ball who £#%&!in cares. You gormless c***

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
he was 49 yesterday !

£#%&!ing state of Mane

delighted to see Sparky back with a doom laden avatar. just feels right.

we'll sign someone, but it will be rushed and horribly overpriced. They'll cost more than Pedro.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
be amazed if we didnt sign someone and of decent quality
I'd be surprised too, pal.

Not that arsed now though, tbh.

Sparky***

Quote:
Oh shut up you whinging c**kney @#%&!, what a £#%&!in mard arse woman you are. Your a glory hunting embarrassment. Boo £#%&!in hoo we didn't sign a 29 year old grease ball who £#%&!in cares. You gormless c***
Grease ball? No need for racism pal.

He's 28.

If I were a glory hunter, then ironically i'd be supporting my local team.

Nice try though.

Love, Sparkles.

Billy Redface

Quote:
wow!

I'm stunned.

it's obviously 'You're'

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:58 PM
dunk

Always thought we needed 7 or 8 new players, depending on the future of De Gea, of course with Valdes and Lindegard getting bombed out that increases a bit. Half of them isn't bad in one window tbf, whether we like it or not sometimes you just can't have the players you want, then you have to make a decision as to whether to buy a 2nd/3rd/4th choice..

Pedro was clearly an 'if we can't get anyone else' iron being kept in the fire, and when it came down to it they decided against signing him. Not arsed tbh.

Don't think we'll get either of the forwards or the CB we would ideally need at this point, will probably sign Cilleson if/when De Gea leaves and that'll be it.

I'm a bit pissed off that we've jettisoned so many attackers and brought just 1 in, despite struggling to score or create for the majority of last season, but what can you do not like there's a smorgasbord of talent out there to pick from.

Unread 20-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Reno

Quote:
Grease ball? No need for racism pal.

He's 28.

If I were a glory hunter, then ironically i'd be supporting my local team.

Nice try though.

Love, Sparkles.

Probably right as you do come across as a £#%&!in 7 year old, you mard arse c***.

How do any of you put up with this southern ponce? Calling Manchester all the £#%&!in time, calling the team/the players. £#%&! off and Support Orient

Unread 20-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Probably right as you do come across as a £#%&!in 7 year old, you mard arse @#%&!.
"I'd be happy if they played James Wilson"

Unread 20-08-2015, 04:08 PM
MUFC One Love

I can't see it tbh which is a shame because we're a couple away from challenging for the title. No way will that forward line score enough goals.

Positives are we look solid, all of our new signings look good. Memphis looks like he has it and is exciting. Finally a solid right back too and our midfield is strong.

The worry is attacking, like I say we won't score enough goals and a part from Memphis and Rooney (who looks poor atm) none of the rest are good enough to be a regular part of a team that will go all the way. Januzaj is never going to be top level, his attitude is poor imo.

Unread 20-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Always thought we needed 7 or 8 new players, depending on the future of De Gea, of course with Valdes and Lindegard getting bombed out that increases a bit. Half of them isn't bad in one window tbf, whether we like it or not sometimes you just can't have the players you want, then you have to make a decision as to whether to buy a 2nd/3rd/4th choice..

Pedro was clearly an 'if we can't get anyone else' iron being kept in the fire, and when it came down to it they decided against signing him. Not arsed tbh.

Don't think we'll get either of the forwards or the CB we would ideally need at this point, will probably sign Cilleson if/when De Gea leaves and that'll be it.

I'm a bit pissed off that we've jettisoned so many attackers and brought just 1 in, despite struggling to score or create for the majority of last season, but what can you do not like there's a smorgasbord of talent out there to pick from.

Good shout.

I think we should have had a proper 'forward' sorted by now, but the signings we've made have really added some much needed solidity.

Smalling's form and Blind 's hugely impressive ability to adapt to wherever he plays is making me feel much better about the CB situation. A fully fit Shaw and Darmian will hugely improve us too.

the keeper situation and the lack of quality to challenge Rooney will be the difference for us this season.

Pedro would have helped and I'd have been delighted if we got him, but I don't think it'll make too much of a difference in the long run.

We'll be closer than last year, but still come up short. if we can maintain this early form, itll obviously give us a bettee chance and confidence will grow. as long as we progress and play some nice stuff, it's not the end of the world.

Unread 20-08-2015, 04:09 PM
RedMenace

Somebody somewhere will fleece Woodward for 50 or 60 million or more towards the very end of the window. He's gagging for a big signing to keep the sponsors happy.
Closed Thread