United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2023, 02:46 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Had a missed call off my cousins husband this morning. Not spoke to him since pre covid. Called him back, he just asked me how I was and his second question was "is your Dad planning on going to the final?" Cheeky @#%&!!

Unread 26-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Been to every game in this comp. Will be there next week because I'm a top red and I'll be at Wembley.

Already had the begging texts for final tickets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
same....one cheeky £#%&!er asked for 4 !!

the same people I have offered free tickets to and declined because they cant make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Had a missed call off my cousins husband this morning. Not spoke to him since pre covid. Called him back, he just asked me how I was and his second question was "is your Dad planning on going to the final?" Cheeky @#%&!!
Sorry lads....

Unread 26-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
That’s terrible actually. I wouldn’t even sell the @#%&! a ticket after that.

Is your dad going?

Unread 26-01-2023, 07:43 PM
GBMUFC2020

Chelsea got 33,053 tickets last year

We will play Barcelona at home on the Thursday night 3 days before the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley. Not an ideal but there again we will be on a high

Unread 26-01-2023, 07:50 PM
dragflick

BGR’s AOTS FFS…

Looking forward to it

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
same....one cheeky f***er asked for 4 !!

the same people I have offered free tickets to and declined because they cant make it.
The neck of some folk

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:40 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
The neck of some folk

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:00 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sorry lads....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
That’s terrible actually. I wouldn’t even sell the tw*t a ticket after that.

Is your dad going?

No he's giving it to my eldest.

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:00 PM
ryanMUFC

Obviously touting is illegal but theres still an element of cheek to wanting a ticket for face value after someone has opted in to a cup scheme paying for 10? home cup games. (5 Europa, 4 league cup and 1 FA Cup before a ballot it we make it)

Unread 26-01-2023, 10:29 PM
pc6090

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Obviously touting is illegal but theres still an element of cheek to wanting a ticket for face value after someone has opted in to a cup scheme paying for 10? home cup games. (5 Europa, 4 league cup and 1 FA Cup before a ballot it we make it)
I’m not asking for face value

I’m asking for freebies
🤣

Unread 26-01-2023, 10:56 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
If you have put yourself through 5 Europa games and 4 League Cup games why would you deny yourself a final - at whatever price?

Unread 26-01-2023, 11:07 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
If you have put yourself through 5 Europa games and 4 League Cup games why would you deny yourself a final - at whatever price?
It`sounds like a double edge sword really. You have season ticket holders, some paying £850 plus opting out and you have non season ticket holders opting in because they can`t get a season tickets paying a bit less. Who gets priority. Thankfully we opted in

Unread 26-01-2023, 11:07 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Pretty much the point I was making along with that those asking for a ticket are usually oblivious to the cup scheme.

Unread 27-01-2023, 02:48 PM
jaffo

Texted my contact at Wembley yesterday

"hi ****** I know I haven't been in touch since the 2018 Cup Final but how are you?"

Unread 27-01-2023, 02:59 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
texted my contact at wembley yesterday

"hi ****** i know i haven't been in touch since the 2018 cup final but how are you?"

Unread 27-01-2023, 02:59 PM
Sapien

Quote:

"hi ****** I know I haven't been in touch since the 2018 Cup Final but how are you?"
Not sure swearing at him is the best approach tbh

Unread 27-01-2023, 03:42 PM
believe

Quote:

“What’s pyrophobia a fear of..?”

Unread 27-01-2023, 06:13 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

“What’s pyrophobia a fear of..?”

Kenny Dalglish jnr

Unread 01-02-2023, 11:48 PM
GBMUFC2020

Carabao Cup Final
Manchester United v Newcastle United
Wembley Stadium
Sunday 26th February 2023, KO 4.30pm

Following our semi-final victory against Nottingham Forest, we are delighted to have qualified to play in the Carabao Cup Final. We will receive an allocation of around 32,000 *digital* tickets.

• Tickets will be priced at £40, £56, £72, £90 and £100 with a 50% discount for Under 16s and Over 65s and a 25% discount for Young Adults (17-21 years).
• Applications will be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased a ticket for all home cup games this season (including those who have forwarded their ticket to an Official Member or donated to the MU Foundation where applicable).
• Applications will open at 8am Friday 3rd February until 8am Wednesday 8th February.
• The maximum number of supporters in a single application is 6.
• The ballot will then be processed over the weekend and results will be communicated by email no later than 5pm on Monday 13th February.

There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot. Please only apply if you can download a digital ticket to your mobile device, as there is no option for print at home or physical tickets for this fixture.

Before you make your application, please note that you will need to select your preferred price category from a detailed list. We aim to provide as many options as possible including family areas at each price level, safe standing and atmosphere areas. Your preferred price category will not impact your success rate; if you are successful and there are no tickets remaining at your preferred price category you will be allocated seating in another area as opposed to being unsuccessful. If you want to make changes to your application after it has been submitted, go to tickets.manutd.com/ballots and select ‘Cancel Application’ before re-submitting. Doing this will have no impact on success rate.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:05 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Carabao Cup Final
Manchester United v Newcastle United
Wembley Stadium
Sunday 26th February 2023, KO 4.30pm

Following our semi-final victory against Nottingham Forest, we are delighted to have qualified to play in the Carabao Cup Final. We will receive an allocation of around 32,000 *digital* tickets.

• Tickets will be priced at £40, £56, £72, £90 and £100 with a 50% discount for Under 16s and Over 65s and a 25% discount for Young Adults (17-21 years).
• Applications will be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased a ticket for all home cup games this season (including those who have forwarded their ticket to an Official Member or donated to the MU Foundation where applicable).
• Applications will open at 8am Friday 3rd February until 8am Wednesday 8th February.
• The maximum number of supporters in a single application is 6.
• The ballot will then be processed over the weekend and results will be communicated by email no later than 5pm on Monday 13th February.

There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot. Please only apply if you can download a digital ticket to your mobile device, as there is no option for print at home or physical tickets for this fixture.

Before you make your application, please note that you will need to select your preferred price category from a detailed list. We aim to provide as many options as possible including family areas at each price level, safe standing and atmosphere areas. Your preferred price category will not impact your success rate; if you are successful and there are no tickets remaining at your preferred price category you will be allocated seating in another area as opposed to being unsuccessful. If you want to make changes to your application after it has been submitted, go to tickets.manutd.com/ballots and select ‘Cancel Application’ before re-submitting. Doing this will have no impact on success rate.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards
Cheers Sam
Closed Thread