red in cumbria

Massive incoming SWOOP from woowar

Unread 28-02-2019, 06:30 PM
waynes ear's

Dybala is the one we should be getting

Unread 28-02-2019, 06:33 PM
AK14

Yeah I hope we don’t get him

Would be the ultimate Woodward signing though.

Talented player on a huge wages for a massive fee, but an absolute nutter, playboy and #@&%! that would disrupt everything at the club.

Unread 28-02-2019, 06:38 PM
andyroo

Particularly like him calling out his own club's ultras for a ruck

Attitude problems can be a wonderful thing, Eric was the Ł#%&!ing business, but this lad has slightly too much baggage.

Unread 28-02-2019, 06:40 PM
silv

A rum player no doubt

Unread 28-02-2019, 06:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
A rum player no doubt
We should also sign Koke

Unread 28-02-2019, 09:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
“It’s at the most difficult times when true love is shown,” it began.

“It’s at those moments that I decided to stay at Inter, with Inter. When I felt that with my goals, I could help Inter get stronger, among many things.

“Stronger than the problems of FFP. Stronger than our difficulties, when so many wrote us off. At Inter. With Inter.

“And despite everything, I’ve always decided to stay. And for the love of these colours. I’ve refused offers that other players would’ve found difficult to refuse.

“I played with pain that brought me to tears after games, and the days that followed.

“But I’ve always insisted on forgetting any pain I felt, with the only objective of giving everything I could to help these colours. At Inter. With Inter.

“For my LOVE of the Nerazzurri colours because there’s only Inter. I’ve showed my children that hope must be maintained.

“I’ve taught them that winning was difficult, but that doing it with Inter has a unique meaning, that only a true ’interista‘ can understand and feel. My children’s eyes don’t lie.

“I realised my dream, I realised the dream of all us ‘interesti’, returning to the Champions League, with the team I was captain of. Because I’ve always felt and transmitted love for these colours.

“I don’t know if, at this time, there is love and respect”
“I’ve always disapproved of those who, at the first opportunity, tried to leave the club. I respected the fans, my teammates, the club and all the Coaches that have come and gone during my time here.

“I’ve collaborated with the club, both on and off the field, whenever a new player has arrived, showing them that only with passion can we reach our objectives.

“I know what love is for Inter and the Inter fans know this because they’ve seen how I’ve suffered, cried, fought and finally rejoiced in these colours. At Inter. With Inter.

“But like I said, all my sacrifices were made for the love of these colours, while respecting everyone.

“I don’t know if, at this time, there is love and respect towards Inter and I on part of those who make decisions.

“I don’t know if there’s the desire on the part of someone to act and resolve things only and exclusively for Inter’s sake.

“Many things can happen in a family, good or bad. And out of love, one can stand for a lot of things.

“But respect must never be lacking. These are my values, these are the values for which I’ve always fought. In my story. At Inter. With Inter.”

Unread 28-02-2019, 09:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
At Inter. With Inter.
hshs

Unread 28-02-2019, 09:22 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Quote:
It’s at the most difficult times when true love is shown,” it began.

“It’s at those moments that I decided to stay at Inter, with Inter. When I felt that with my goals, I could help Inter get stronger, among many things.

“Stronger than the problems of FFP. Stronger than our difficulties, when so many wrote us off. At Inter. With Inter.

“And despite everything, I’ve always decided to stay. And for the love of these colours. I’ve refused offers that other players would’ve found difficult to refuse.

“I played with pain that brought me to tears after games, and the days that followed.

“But I’ve always insisted on forgetting any pain I felt, with the only objective of giving everything I could to help these colours. At Inter. With Inter.

“For my LOVE of the Nerazzurri colours because there’s only Inter. I’ve showed my children that hope must be maintained.

“I’ve taught them that winning was difficult, but that doing it with Inter has a unique meaning, that only a true ’interista‘ can understand and feel. My children’s eyes don’t lie.

“I realised my dream, I realised the dream of all us ‘interesti’, returning to the Champions League, with the team I was captain of. Because I’ve always felt and transmitted love for these colours.

“I don’t know if, at this time, there is love and respect”
“I’ve always disapproved of those who, at the first opportunity, tried to leave the club. I respected the fans, my teammates, the club and all the Coaches that have come and gone during my time here.

“I’ve collaborated with the club, both on and off the field, whenever a new player has arrived, showing them that only with passion can we reach our objectives.

“I know what love is for Inter and the Inter fans know this because they’ve seen how I’ve suffered, cried, fought and finally rejoiced in these colours. At Inter. With Inter.

“But like I said, all my sacrifices were made for the love of these colours, while respecting everyone.

“I don’t know if, at this time, there is love and respect towards Inter and I on part of those who make decisions.

“I don’t know if there’s the desire on the part of someone to act and resolve things only and exclusively for Inter’s sake.

“Many things can happen in a family, good or bad. And out of love, one can stand for a lot of things.

“But respect must never be lacking. These are my values, these are the values for which I’ve always fought. In my story. At Inter. With Inter.”
Sound like a right tosser tbh

Unread 28-02-2019, 09:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Sound like a right tosser tbh
Oh he's a massive #@&%! nqat.

Unread 28-02-2019, 10:16 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
An Argie and a @#%&!.
Tautology

Unread 28-02-2019, 10:35 PM
MagnificentSeven

signed him in fm17. gave him the number 7. him and martial made an unplayable strike partnership.

scored a last minute winner at anfield to all but seal the title.

Unread 01-03-2019, 05:18 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Tautology

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Can't help thinking this isn't the best use of Darmian's down time.

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:14 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:35 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 01-03-2019, 01:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
Giffage

Unread 03-03-2019, 12:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Manchester United will be offered Argentine striker Mauro Icardi, 26, as Inter Milan eye Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 25, in a swap deal. (Express)

A mental Argie, what could possibly go wrong?

Unread 03-03-2019, 05:40 PM
MagnificentSeven

what's the point of signing another striker, if we're now finally trying to build a team around rashford and martial. would rather keep lukaku on as a solid backup choice.
Closed Thread