United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:20 AM
NegativeNorris

Watched some of the AFTV meltdown and it's funny as £#%&!! Robbie says Utd are a better team than Arsenal, and that's why they get shown up in these games. DT can't take it all, the giant foreheaded nob.

Btw, who is this Rantsnbants? He's an utter @#%&!. He's from London, so £#%&!ing support a London team you southern tourist @#%&!.

Unread 28-01-2019, 07:47 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

Btw, who is this Rantsnbants? He's an utter @#%&!. He's from London, so £#%&!ing support a London team you southern tourist @#%&!.
He is a #@&%! but he and Goldy are ruining AFTV. Robbie is a good lad but he's getting @#%&!ted all over his own show by United

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:09 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He is a #@&%! but he and Goldy are ruining AFTV. Robbie is a good lad but he's getting @#%&!ted all over his own show by United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0-H-Xx7ug8
Yeah Robbie is a really likeable guy, but I feel sorry for him as he's constantly surrounded by #@&%!s.
Yeah him and goldy are pushing DT towards an hilarious meltdown.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Consistently wrong about everything
Which is what dunk would say. You two should meet up.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Which is what dunk would say.
No, I've seen you be right on several things tbf, you're just lost in this particular matter.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, I've seen you be right on several things tbf, you're just lost in this particular matter.
I’d Iove to hear your explanation for how I’ve lost in this particular matter.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
I’d Iove to hear your explanation for how I’ve lost in this particular matter.
Not that you've lost, that you are lost. Confused. It's fine, we'll put it down to a huge mistake and move on.

Unread 28-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Spock

Quote:
Yeah Robbie is a really likeable guy, but I feel sorry for him as he's constantly surrounded by #@&%!s.
he was on some god awful fan tv thing on Channel 4 I was unfortunate to come across flicking through the channels on Friday night

Unread 28-01-2019, 02:40 PM
General Woundwort

Cool

Quote:
Which is what dunk would say
Let's see

Quote:
No
Ooh. Wrong again.

Unread 28-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Not that you've lost, that you are lost. Confused. It's fine, we'll put it down to a huge mistake and move on.
Same question applies. How am I confused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Let's see

Ooh. Wrong again.
Yep, that showed me.

Unread 28-01-2019, 04:55 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Yep, that showed me.
Just stop being wrong

Unread 28-01-2019, 06:33 PM
sa7

Quote:
DT is an embarrassment even by Gooner standards.

Over 40 and still dresses like Harry Potter’s cousin

See when Goldy got him sent off in that match? His own 15 year old son was pure in shame at the fat @#%&!.

And he proved he can’t kick a ball to save his life.
Closed Thread