United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He didn't actually "try and kill" anybody, I think that might actually disappoint given the state of one or two of our shit@#%&!s
He deffo tried to kill Martial tbf.

One of the only good football decisions the club has done in Woodward's time was putting the kibosh on that

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:15 AM
armchair

apart from young and valencia...everyone elese

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Hasn't he been at Valencia's neck since the summer? Calling him a fat bastard and whatnot?

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The Scottish Player.

Mourinho basically treated him as a pawn. He never really cared about the boy's development. He wasn't even making the bench most games this season but out of the blue gets picked at CB while there are actual CBs available. Was the same with Herrera being CB vs Spurs just to spite the board.

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
he couldn't kill valencia, because he knows tony will have his vengeance in this life or the next.

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:32 AM
AnthonyMartial

Imagine the virus trying to develop an 18-21 year old C Ronaldo?

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:33 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Mourinho basically treated him as a pawn. He never really cared about the boy's development. He wasn't even making the bench most games this season but out of the blue gets picked at CB while there are actual CBs available. Was the same with Herrera being CB vs Spurs just to spite the board.
Yep. Or to embarrass Pogba.

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:36 AM
AnthonyMartial

That lineup at West Ham l

Three centre back system AND the doubLe pivot in midfield

At west ham

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:38 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. Or to embarrass Pogba.
Created an award just so he could have a go at Pogba by giving The Scottish Player his manager’s player of the year
What a £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 31-12-2018, 02:02 AM
ScarFace

I'm convinced Mou is mentally ill.

If he took a year out, went to psychopath rehab, he'd maybe be able to get the Spurs job once Poch joins.

Unread 31-12-2018, 02:10 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

If he took a year out, went to psychopath rehab, he'd maybe be able to get the Spurs job once Poch joins.
Imagine listening to Mourinho on a shrink’s sofa?! Would be more fascinating than Tony Soprano.

He has several conditions, in my opinion, all severe cases, including crippling insecurity, mass paranoia, and rabid jealousy.

A seriously strange bloke, who probably does need some sort of professional psychological help. Can’t see any top club wanting him, tbh. Best move for him would be international football, IMO.

Unread 31-12-2018, 08:53 AM
My Name is Keith

Can remember being convinced he was 100% mental when I watched how he celebrated that europa win - rolling around the pitch with his son for ages.

Was hoping someone would run on and throw a bucket of water on them.

Unread 31-12-2018, 09:14 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He didn't actually "try and kill" anybody, I think that might actually disappoint given the state of one or two of our shit@#%&!s

Another sad thread.

Unread 31-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Imagine listening to Mourinho on a shrink’s sofa?! Would be more fascinating than Tony Soprano.

He has several conditions, in my opinion, all severe cases, including crippling insecurity, mass paranoia, and rabid jealousy.

A seriously strange bloke, who probably does need some sort of professional psychological help. Can’t see any top club wanting him, tbh. Best move for him would be international football, IMO.
I think he's got that 'latin temperament', and is a bit of a drama queen on top. A heady concoction for sure.

Could have gone into acting or dance.

Unread 31-12-2018, 10:20 AM
The taste of...

Quote:

Almost correct

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:25 PM
utd99

Quote:

No doubt. Whatever narcissistic, sociopathic or self esteem issues he has going on under that lid are only getting worse. I’d hoped he’d be introspective enough to to sort himself out after the last two meltdowns but that was wishful thinking. It was worse if anything.

Fancy being so far gone that, with the entire £#%&!ing world telling you you’ll melt down in the third season, you still do it.

Fruitcake.

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
That lineup at West Ham l

Three centre back system AND the doubLe pivot in midfield

At west ham
Dub Le Pivot.

Sounds like a grime duo.

Mans burn dem bars

Unread 31-12-2018, 01:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
That picture says it all. Infantile, tiresome #@&%!.

Unread 31-12-2018, 02:35 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Dub Le Pivot.

Sounds like a grime duo.

Mans burn dem bars

That looks like the Netflix picture for a new detective series from South America.

Unread 31-12-2018, 04:59 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That picture says it all. Infantile, tiresome #@&%!.
Harsh on poch etc.
Closed Thread