United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
probably not going to take much notice of an article that can't spell Herrera tbf

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:33 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ipswich also interested but relegation to League One will affect their ability to spend big this window.

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:50 PM
MartialLaw

It'll be his free kicks I miss the most

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:52 PM
TheFatGoth

Arsed

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:58 PM
saffers

I'd obviously reject the bid.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Exodus
"Movement of the people"........

Unread 26-04-2019, 01:59 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
probably not going to take much notice of an article that can't spell Herrera tbf
Or Ipswich...

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:56 AM
windy waffles

Rashford at Barca.

£#%&! off. In his dreams. Genuinely more chance seeing him playing in East Anglia.

IF, and it's a big if, they miraculously are having a midlife crisis and want to sign one of the most overrated players in the country, you couldn't blame him for leaving.

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:59 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Rashford at Barca.

£#%&! off. In his dreams. Genuinely more chance seeing him playing in East Anglia.

IF, and it's a big if, they miraculously are having a midlife crisis and want to sign one of the most overrated players in the country, you couldn't blame him for leaving.
Look at their options up front. That should act as confirmation they definitely don't want Rashford.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:01 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Look at their options up front. That should act as confirmation they definitely don't want Rashford.
Exactly.

Literally no place for him in the starting line up. If there was a place up top I'm sure there are about ten players ahead of him who they would want.

Just his agent using them as a (far fetched) plot to get a better deal.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:03 AM
messhead

Quote:
Exactly.

Literally no place for him in the starting line up. Just his agent using them as a (far fetched) plot to get a better deal.
Be funny if Utd called their bluff. "We wish you all the best in Barca, who could turn that money down?". Arrogant little #@&%! needs taking down a peg or two.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Jethro

Linking The Sun

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:04 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Be funny if Utd called their bluff. "We wish you all the best in Barca, who could turn that money down?". Arrogant little #@&%! needs taking down a peg or two.

I did see an piece in the Independent the other day where they said that he isn't as humble as he was when he broke through. Basically said he has turned into a @#%&!. Which many on here have alluded to over the past year or so tbf.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:09 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
It'll be his free kicks I miss the most
Hearing Barcelona are installing bigger catch fencing

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:37 PM
The Return of Tim

How much truth in Rash being a big time Charlie in the dressing room these days despite never achieving a single thing on the pitch? Might be time to get rid

Quote:

I did see an piece in the Independent the other day where they said that he isn't as humble as he was when he broke through. Basically said he has turned into a @#%&!. Which many on here have alluded to over the past year or so tbf.
Edit just seen this, so looks like it is true.

Thanks

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
Might be time to get rid
Maybe you could practice what you preach here?

Thanks.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Maybe you could practice what you preach here?

Thanks.

Never achieved anything on the pitch....shit wum.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:48 PM
TreeFiddy

Are we allowed to talk about how unfit Rashford is now?

At least I hope that’s why he’s been so poor of late.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

I do hope the fact that he's nowhere near good enough doesn't scupper his 100m quid move to Barca.
Closed Thread