Unread 09-04-2018, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

I note that Siders has resurfaced today

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

At least you have the balls to name one....

(Is siders a free loading, mou hater that actually hid from the forum due to a result?)

Big call RIC

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wow

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:02 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

At least you have the balls to name one....

(Is siders a free loading, mou hater that actually hid from the forum due to a result?)

Big call RIC
Massive day for him tbf. The result on Saturday seems to have given him a new outlook on life? Releasing females from his basement/dungeon and calling out established forum members all in the same hour? Bloody scenes.

Chris Smalling has a lot to answer for here.

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:06 PM
plopborsky

i would say ricers even goes as far as calling him a RAT by using the word resurfaced

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Wonder if siders will let this one swing.......

Is this in VIP ?

Does Roland have access to this cluster bomb from RIC ?

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:16 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

Is this in VIP ?

Do you have Splinter on twitter pol ?

Might need to add him and take a screenshot share it that way.

Might force Roland Splinter to pay up so he can respond to Ricers

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Red Al

Quote:
That’s not the same guy ffs.....
10 years apart don't forget and I'm not sure if it is or isn't

Saying that it's the type of Jcl fan that will be flocking to city post oil money

Unread 09-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
if we lose on the same day they clinch the title i'm sure they'll try and use that as some kind of consolation. but deep down they know we've ruined their season.

just shows how much it meant to them. simply pissing the league and playing great football isn't enough for them. no, it has to be at our expense somehow. city.

did any of us react with these levels of hysteria when they beat us at ot in 2013, when we were on the cusp of the title? i know that game wasn't a title clincher, but it could have been a huge win all the same. i'm sure the doomlords were out on the night, but then we just shrugged it off and moved on, and when we finally did win it, none of us felt it was ruined by that defeat.
It's simple really. They have always been in our shadow. The Sheikhs have oiled the wheels with the money but the obsession and inferiority will never go away. If the money dried up they'd suffer a similar demise to Blackburn Rovers and Leeds with years in obscurity.

Whatever they win it's meaningless.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Quote:

Is this in VIP ?

The only thing I can be sure of these days from Riccers is snide. Can set my watch by it. Very hurtful tbh.

Would've expected a man of his impeccable attention skills to know that I'm rarely online during/after games, especially evening games.

But Riccers doesn't care about the facts. All he cares about is snide. And sometimes chess.

Done with him.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Can’t say it hasn’t been been brewing mate...

Best to distance yourself from the snide.....nice one RIC pal

Freeloading scumbag isn’t a nice thing to just chuck around...

Unread 09-04-2018, 09:33 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The only thing I can be sure of these days from Riccers is snide. Can set my watch by it. Very hurtful tbh.

Would've expected a man of his impeccable attention skills to know that I'm rarely online during/after games, especially evening games.

But Riccers doesn't care about the facts. All he cares about is snide. And sometimes chess.

Done with him.

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:06 PM
d_knight

Talking

Lol you guys. I’d buy you a round but some of you would moan about the pub, some of you would moan about the drink and some would complain about about the music etcetc.

But I wouldn’t change you lot for any other group of fans
Closed Thread