United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2018, 03:00 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Fact is we are above 3 teams who I think are better than us, whether that is down to Jose

? What the f*** are you in about 😳
Just the fact you said we’re above 3 teams that you think are better than us.

Unread 03-04-2018, 03:08 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Just the fact you said we’re above 3 teams that you think are better than us.
I think Chelsea , Liverpool & Spurs are better than us at this current point. Nowhere did I say anything about us "massively underperforming ".

Unread 03-04-2018, 03:19 AM
Crumps

Quote:
I think Chelsea , Liverpool & Spurs are better than us at this current point. Nowhere did I say anything about us "massively underperforming ".
That’s what’s i said you silly billy.

We have been massively underperforming with the squad and team we have yet we are above all those mentioned. We’re 12 points ahead of Chelsea then Liverpool and Spurs are an injury to one player away from being mid table teams ffs.

Unread 03-04-2018, 04:27 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
That’s what’s i said you silly billy.

We have been massively underperforming with the squad and team we have yet we are above all those mentioned. We’re 12 points ahead of Chelsea then Liverpool and Spurs are an injury to one player away from being mid table teams ffs.

Have we really underperformed ? The consensus on here is that our team/squad is , & I quote " full of shit@#%&!s" . So to be in 2nd with a team of shit@#%&!s & a "busted flush" as a manager isn't such a bad achievement .

Spurs managed well enough without Kane against Chelsea .

Unread 03-04-2018, 09:24 AM
andyroo

We aren't a squad full of shit@#%&!s though, these players cost big big money and before they started playing for us most of them looked fairly adequate at association football.

But we have no idea how good we can be and rarely put our best foot forward.

Unread 03-04-2018, 09:33 AM
jem

Quote:

The doom & gloom haters on here praying we will get hammered . This will be a very quiet place if Utd turn City over & get to FA cup final.
I'm hoping that, appreciating the league is gone, we put on a show and win/lose with some pride. I expect we will spoil the game. win or lose, jose can £#%&! off, though. I don't need us to lose to push an anti-jose agenda. the football speaks for itself. winning is no £#%&!ing excuse.

Unread 03-04-2018, 09:59 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
You really don’t think there are people on here hoping we lose just so they can push their anti Jose agenda ? Naive
You think lifelong United fans want us to lose at City next weekend so they can score points on an internet forum? You seem to be taking this internet thing a bit too seriously.

Unread 03-04-2018, 10:08 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We aren't a squad full of shitc***s though, these players cost big big money and before they started playing for us most of them looked fairly adequate at association football.

But we have no idea how good we can be and rarely put our best foot forward.
Adequate + rarely put our best foot forward = shit@#%&!s

Simple maths.

Unread 03-04-2018, 10:14 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Adequate + rarely put our best foot forward = shit@#%&!s

Simple maths.
Shit management.

Unread 03-04-2018, 10:46 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Shit management.
Agreed....although introducing management into the equation elevates it to advanced maths

Unread 03-04-2018, 12:30 PM
sa7

Can't wait for our shithouse scumbag neighbours to get one over on us just so I can say I was right on the interwebz tbh

Unread 03-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Can't wait for our shithouse scumbag neighbours to get one over on us just so I can say I was right on the interwebz tbh
Must be due to being a new age foreign internet fan. This and facebooks etc are his arena, this is what he knows, what is important etc. Will never know the pain of dealing with a close friend or family member blue out to wind you up after a derby or defeat just someone bttting a post with a ‘’. Everything there at his fingertips and all the answers not far behind based on whatever Mark Bosnich has said on the telly.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We couldn't even impose ourself of Sevilla over 2 legs ffs.

We'll go there and be utterly dominated from start to finish. Won't even land a blow in anger. Don't watch it.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Saffers in full flow atm Nice to see.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:59 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Aye, everyone on here will be disgusted, mate

This childish tripe gets wheeled out at least 50 times a week, usually by Saffers. Anyone who criticises Mourinho's United must want them to fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Saffers in full flow atm Nice to see.
Finally have a chance, been a hectic couple of days. Letting off a bit of steam.

Saving most of the fire for when we win the fa cup

Unread 11-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

Unread 11-04-2018, 10:39 AM
AK14

Wow

That post from MJ...

Unread 11-04-2018, 10:40 AM
waynes ear's

this thread stinks of piss

Unread 11-04-2018, 03:36 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Credit to saffers in bumping all these threads last night. Its the least he could have done in the circumstances tbh.

Unread 11-04-2018, 03:37 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Closed Thread