Yes sack him asap 23 40.35%
No keep him longer 34 59.65%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:42 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Love the poll thus far. Fascinating list of names in the "sack" camp. 3 of them not even United fans.

Remismoses (Liverpool), Gothers (spurs) who is the third pal?

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Remismoses (Liverpool), Gothers (spurs) who is the third pal?
Sandman (city).

That's who you've allied yourself with.

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Sandman (city).

I'm a lone wolf pal not a sheep.

Say it as I see usually (not) correct.

Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Hate Mourinho but would gladly give him a 10 year contract if it meant saffers agreeing to never post again.
If he took the bet I'd respect his resolve tbh. But he doesn't even believe it himself.

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Cream

Quote:
I'm a lone wolf pal not a sheep.

Say it as I see usually (not) correct.
More of a lost sheep imo.

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:48 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Sandman (city).

Pretty sure on the very first poll, you wiped your colours to the “piss off to France” camp. Flip flop

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
Sandman (city).

Non United fans who didnt mind lvg and moyes are suddenly very vocal about United needing to sack Mou. Wonder why.

I for one don't miss the days of "loveable united" under moyes and lvg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Hate Mourinho but would gladly give him a 10 year contract if it meant saffers agreeing to never post again.
Thanks idolo.

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:51 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I for one don't miss the days of "loveable united" under moyes and lvg.
When Mourinho does finally £#%&! off I'm pretty sure I won't miss the days of being grateful for an international break. Assuming him, and you, don't bore me to death before then obvz

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:54 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
When Mourinho does finally £#%&! off I'm pretty sure I won't miss the days of being grateful for an international break. Assuming him, and you, don't bore me to death before then obvz
You are entitled to your opinion my friend. I hope you in the end start to respect Mou and love the club again.

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:55 AM
S/Side.Red

Even outside of issues about playing defensive football, it just feels like the Mou third season meltdown is already in the post.

Definitely makes me think the rational thing to do even from purely a results perspective, is at least have a look around and see if there's someone else this summer who could take it on and not waste another season when it's doomed for implosion anyway.

Unread 26-03-2018, 10:57 AM
puressence

hate halfterm

Unread 26-03-2018, 12:39 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hate halfterm
Are you bored all ready kidda? Clean you're room or go out and play while its nice.

Unread 26-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Curtis

State of some of you lot. Supposed to be veterans and everything.

Its as if the middle has no validity. Only polarized opinions will be considered, as sensible reflection does tickle the undeveloped brain's teenage tantrum tendril in a way that delivers gratifying anger surges. Christ.

I don't think anyone can dispute Jose's long history of resorting to the most unattractive solution to any problem. His unbridled narcissism and almost scouse levels of victim paranoia. His point-blank refusal to entertain any other approaches to any aspect of his job. His content to remain wholly inflexible and resistant to change on the basis that his method has delivered so much, so consistently in the past.

And that brings us to the other side. He does win. For all the media and half of you lot like to act like Manchester United is a burning building, we have performed, for the most part, much better than last season. Scoring more goals, conceding fewer, winning more games and displaying undeniable progression.

The third aspect is to say, sure there have been some high profile calamitous games. And some of the interpersonal relationships behind the scenes are impossible to fully understand without actually working alongside him and the players every day (which really needs to be stressed that not a single one of us or the press do). His working methods and relationships with any number of players is a mystery, not just headline grabbers like Shaw and Pogba.

In short, none of us are in any position to say with any assurance that what he is doing is or isn't helping. We are certainly a lot better off than under the other managers since Fergie. Is it ideal? No, is it balls. I'd certainly consider another option if a truly better one came along but I don't see many out there. Not if I'm properly objective about it. Until a genuinely viable candidate (who will deliver better than 2nd in the league and more cup wins) becomes available then I'd say we're better off sticking with the deplorable narcissist we have now.

Unread 26-03-2018, 12:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis

Its as if the middle has no validity. Only polarized opinions will be considered, as sensible reflection does tickle the undeveloped brain's teenage tantrum tendril in a way that delivers gratifying anger surges. Christ.

I don't think anyone can dispute Jose's long history of resorting to the most unattractive solution to any problem. His unbridled narcissism and almost scouse levels of victim paranoia. His point-blank refusal to entertain any other approaches to any aspect of his job. His content to remain wholly inflexible and resistant to change on the basis that his method has delivered so much, so consistently in the past.

And that brings us to the other side. He does win. For all the media and half of you lot like to act like Manchester United is a burning building, we have performed, for the most part, much better than last season. Scoring more goals, conceding fewer, winning more games and displaying undeniable progression.

The third aspect is to say, sure there have been some high profile calamitous games. And some of the interpersonal relationships behind the scenes are impossible to fully understand without actually working alongside him and the players every day (which really needs to be stressed that not a single one of us or the press do). His working methods and relationships with any number of players is a mystery, not just headline grabbers like Shaw and Pogba.

In short, none of us are in any position to say with any assurance that what he is doing is or isn't helping. We are certainly a lot better off than under the other managers since Fergie. Is it ideal? No, is it balls. I'd certainly consider another option if a truly better one came along but I don't see many out there. Not if I'm properly objective about it. Until a genuinely viable candidate (who will deliver better than 2nd in the league and more cup wins) becomes available then I'd say we're better off sticking with the deplorable narcissist we have now.

Ey up, Signum Freud has logged in...

Unread 26-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Big Norm

Quote:

Excellent post. The sentence in bold being the most important imo.

Unread 26-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Bunker Buster

There’s at least half a dozen out there.....

Unread 26-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Ey up, Signum Freud has logged in...
who, pal?

Unread 26-03-2018, 01:22 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
who, pal?

Sigmund.

Signum is a trance act, ffs.

Unread 26-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There’s at least half a dozen out there.....
That are available? Who and on what basis?

Unread 26-03-2018, 01:30 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
That are available? Who and on what basis?
Poch.
Closed Thread