plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Romania is a bit of a strange one?
Costel Pantilimon

EVERYONE in Romania knows

Unread 20-07-2017, 08:16 PM
gbmufc

Manchester City are playing in Houston against Manchester United on the 20th July at the NRG Stadium and there’s only one place to be before the big game…

Join fellow City fans at our official pre-match fan event at Midtown Little Woodrows, on Thursday from 3-7pm.

Not only will there be great drinks promotions and give-a-ways from Carlsberg, but lucky guests will also get the chance to take part in a Q&A with former player, Paul Dickov and Manchester City Tour Ambassador and US soccer legend Carli Lloyd.

The pair will be in the house to answer your questions and pose for photographs along with the Manchester City mascots, Moonchester and Moonbeam.

Unread 20-07-2017, 11:08 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Manchester City are playing in Houston against Manchester United on the 20th July at the NRG Stadium and there’s only one place to be before the big game…

Join fellow City fans at our official pre-match fan event at Midtown Little Woodrows, on Thursday from 3-7pm.

Not only will there be great drinks promotions and give-a-ways from Carlsberg, but lucky guests will also get the chance to take part in a Q&A with former player, Paul Dickov and Manchester City Tour Ambassador and US soccer legend Carli Lloyd.

The pair will be in the house to answer your questions and pose for photographs along with the Manchester City mascots, Moonchester and Moonbeam.
£#%&!ing Moongs

Imagine a bunch of yanks turning up to see Paul Dickov

Unread 21-07-2017, 06:10 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
£#%&!ing Moongs

Imagine a bunch of yanks turning up to see Paul Dickov

Unread 21-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Stannage

Quote:
Loads of rags are getting giddy at this result. It reminds me of three years ago when they won some pre-season international tournament in the US, including beating a Real Madrid side that clearly couldn't give a £#%&!, and they convinced them selves they were going to walk the Premier League. Plus ca change...
We get accused of being giddy over a pre season win from the goons who celebrated beating barcelonas second XI in a pre season fixture

Mind boggles....

Unread 21-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Bobda

Quote:
Should have made sure we had 1 or 2 games under our belt before playing them. Never gave ourselves a chance and now Sky and the press will be jizzing themselves with glee
Quote:
Foden MOTM all day long
Quote:
Bit dissapointing.
Rags looked more advanced in fitnes and that shouldn't be the case given most players have had an extended break
our record in pre season games last few seasons is terrible we always seem to lose
Quote:
We've three weeks to sort our shit out.

Always going to be tough, this was their third game and our first.

However they were miles better than us, and I fear we've replaced a clown in the nets with another more expensive clown!!!
Quote:
As expected PEG went with his strongest side , not sure what Pep learned from that game but Foden looks a very good player and we should keep Nasri , he's worth more than the £10m we have been offered he's still a great option . Rag media machine will be in overdrive now , the MUEN live report was a disgrace taking the piss out of us at every opportunity Simon Lockhurst is a proper Rag @#%&!.
Quote:
They (the media) have done that for the 42 years I have been alive, who cares what the £#%&!ers say.

Bar a meaningless scoreline, nowt but positives out of that game, let them eulogise the rags, it will be so much sweater when we batter them in a game that matters
Quote:
I've never really liked our pre-season preparations. Every year we play with a mix of first-team players, expensive rejects and youngsters. Which means we have no clue about how we will line up when the season starts.
Quote:
FFS. They played their almost their entire game 1 starting line up in the first and 7 of them for a half hour in the 2nd. We played half of our starting line up in the first, less than that in the 2nd including three players (minimum) who aren't going to be with the club. Of COURSE they outclassed us. We were the better side until their goals as well. The worst part was sitting in a sea of rags especially the bearded asswipe behind me who thought this win was "crucial, because all derbies are." It's never fun to see us lose, but no injuries, a good run out and City fans (outnumbered 12 to 1) were the only one who sung. £#%&! them and on to the next
Quote:
God, can't imagine what sitting amongst them must have been like! Fair play to you.
Quote:
No you are correct, they were full strength while we blooded a kad not even in the EDS squad a new fullback and keeper and we were better up to a point, 2 minutes of sloppiness cost us, bar that the were bang average.
Quote:
Pleasantly surprised at the number of Blues at the game, not as outnumbered as I feared. Well done lads and lassies who made it there.
Quote:
i don't care we lost to a full strength rags in the first pre-season game.
Foden is MOM for me. i'm impressed with his composure, skill and maturity.

City are playing without proper LB, both Silvas, Gundogan, Danilo and perhaps Alexis Sanchez =)
Quote:
Its customary to praise Kompany on Bluemoon, but seeing as Lucrapu ran past him with ease as Kompany inexplicably slowly followed, on the first goal. And kept Rashford onside for the second.

I find it hard to conclude he had w great game. Far from.it But Foden, Walker and Nasri all played well.
Quote:
No, I wouldn't have gone to any of the friendlies but a buddy is a Dynamo season tix holder and got tix and asked me along, and I had to come here for work anyway so . . .

They really are a terrible lot -- so smug and deluded -- but to be a bit fair I mouth off quite a bit myself so not surprised we got into it all match long. I have no fear of them because I KNOW we are better.
Quote:
If Foden had been in a rag shirt tonight - perish the thought! - he'd be in the next England squad.
Quote:
Pleasantly surprised we lost. What I mean by that is I was convinced we won when I checked BBC football and it wasn't mentioned. Thought it would be main news in Sport section just like when Lukaku scored v Salk Lake.

It's only a friendly. Result as they always are meaningless. Unless we'd have won then it would have highlighted our superiority.
Quote:
You will see more rag shirts today, than rats down a sewer already had a text with the usual verbal diarrhea ffs
Quote:
Spot on. Just surprised we didn't lose a lot more heavily based on all the circumstances. We never gave ourselves a chance. And like you say, whoever organised this match clearly hasn't got a clue what the Manchester derby means to your average blue

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
God, can't imagine what sitting amongst them must have been like! Fair play to you.
Such an odd comment.

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Stakker

"Lucrapu"

Oh my sides!!!

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:33 PM
The Stella Fella

"City are playing without proper LB, both Silvas, Gundogan, Danilo and perhaps Alexis Sanchez =)"

You also didn't play Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Gerry Daly.....!

Weird bunch.

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:33 PM
utd99

So they lost because a player who doesn't even play for them wasn't playing for them?

Can't fault the guys logic.

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:43 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
"Lucrapu"

Oh my sides!!!
Should be Lukakpoo obviously.

Looking forward to siders using it in November

Unread 21-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Fish

As if we would all get giddy and think we are winning the league cause we beat City reserves in their first pre season game.

Unread 21-07-2017, 04:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
As if we would all get giddy and think we are winning the league cause we beat City reserves in their first pre season game.
It winds them up tbf.

Unread 21-07-2017, 07:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Of COURSE they outclassed us. We were the better side until their goals as wel

Quote:
already had a text with the usual verbal diarrhea ffs

Quote:
Pleasantly surprised we lost

Berts

Unread 21-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Sparky***

They £#%&!ing love the word 'rags' don't they.

The must say it about 50 times in that one page alone.

Unread 21-07-2017, 08:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They £#%&!ing love the word 'rags' don't they.

The must say it about 50 times in that one page alone.
Gives them something more pc to say than Munich.
Closed Thread