United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2011, 05:29 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
last time i was there i had a 19 times hoodie on, was about 20 seconds before someone launched a mcdonalds out their car at me.

wearing a united shirt to 5-a-side was an error in judgement as well.
They should have chucked a brick at you. Wearing United clobber in and around Liverpool you deserve to get shit, as does any Scouser wearing similar shite around Manchester.

A '19 hoodie' ffs, how old are you again?

Unread 17-08-2011, 05:38 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
They should have chucked a brick at you. Wearing United clobber in and around Liverpool you deserve to get shit, as does any Scouser wearing similar shite around Manchester.

You've seen 'the suit' right?

Unread 17-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

funnily ive always had the same thought as the op. Can you wear a United top around there without getting shit?

And I watched Newcastle v United on new years night 07 (2-2 Scholes double) in Shearers bar in the £#%&!ing wellgate or whatever its called, place was rammed, chanting and everything and pretty rum (which obviously riled me up more inside), when Scholes equalised I went mental shouting £#%&! off, for £#%&! sake what the £#%&! etc, my half my mates pissed themselves as the rest just looked on sorta nervously that I was gonna blow my own cover. Ive another mate (Ranger fan) who used to watch Rangers in the Aberdeen end in Aberdeen and when Rangers scored he did the same, best way. Act all angry to get the cheer out of your system.

the only time I've really 'larged' () it in liverpool was on the way to barca in '08 on the night of the dippers v rents semi. in the whetherspoons near the station, we made it reasonably well known we were reds but there were a few chelsea in there as well being typically loud as well. Nothing really happened

Unread 17-08-2011, 06:17 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

:£#%&!er:

Unread 18-08-2011, 06:40 AM
believe

Quote:

I couldn't find one quick enough.

Unread 18-08-2011, 06:54 AM
PaulParkers

Any adult wearing a football shirt of any kind when they are not playing football is statistically a mong so you should never give them abuse anyway. They get all angry and shouty.

Unread 18-08-2011, 06:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Any adult wearing a football shirt of any kind when they are not playing football is statistically a mong so you should never give them abuse anyway. They get all angry and shouty.
what about when holding the premier league trophy aloft?

Unread 18-08-2011, 06:59 AM
PaulParkers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what about when holding the premier league trophy aloft?
Sound mate obvs

Unread 18-08-2011, 07:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Sound mate obvs
phew
Closed Thread