Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2011, 07:56 AM
magic_cantona

Football Re: Montgomery Brewster FC vs Welsh @#%&!s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you want a different player every day
Oh right. If by saying that Nasri, Modric, Hamsik or Sneijder would improve the team is akin to 'wanting a new player every day', then I suppose you're right.

But go back to the 'Ronldo Sold' thread from 2 years back and see what I was saying about Aguero and what he'd be like in the PL and tell me I was wrong. For me, he was the most obvious choice to replace Ronnie.Obviously, I was told that Aguero was £#%&! all like Ronaldo and that he'd struggle over here

I was right. As usual,

Unread 16-08-2011, 08:04 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: Montgomery Brewster FC vs Welsh @#%&!s

Are we discussing Silva? If so, he is brilliant and is one of the only City players that would be a great addition to our squad.

Unread 16-08-2011, 08:04 AM
believe

Without taking anything away from City's win last night, Swansea will almost certainly go straight back down. You've always got to admire teams who come up and try to play some type of attractive football, but if all your attractive football is played between your keeper and back four then you're going to end up getting puunished. Based on the football I've seen over the weekend City will easily finish in the top three but they will have much tougher games than last night and I didn't see anything that would make me think City will not lose games.

Unread 16-08-2011, 08:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
And because it suits the style of you say everything you think MUFC's no1 fan should say

You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 16-08-2011, 11:07 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh right. If by saying that Nasri, Modric, Hamsik or Sneijder would improve the team is akin to 'wanting a new player every day', then I suppose you're right.

But go back to the 'Ronldo Sold' thread from 2 years back and see what I was saying about Aguero and what he'd be like in the PL and tell me I was wrong. For me, he was the most obvious choice to replace Ronnie.Obviously, I was told that Aguero was £#%&! all like Ronaldo and that he'd struggle over here

I was right. As usual,
Swap please.

D-

Unread 16-08-2011, 11:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Without taking anything away from City's win last night, Swansea will almost certainly go straight back down. You've always got to admire teams who come up and try to play some type of attractive football, but if all your attractive football is played between your keeper and back four then you're going to end up getting puunished. Based on the football I've seen over the weekend City will easily finish in the top three but they will have much tougher games than last night and I didn't see anything that would make me think City will not lose games.
they will go down if someone buys their keeper in the next couple of weeks.

I think you are being a bit harsh on swansea. they are no worse than half the division.

Unread 16-08-2011, 01:12 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
4-0 siddy, Aguero'll score a couple and be the best player in the history of the world tomorrow.
Nice.
Closed Thread