United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2011, 11:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Can you fall out of love with Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohahhpaulmcgrath
such an educated chap,yet your life seems to consist of playing black ops and driving a £#%&!in cab, were did it all go wrong?
don't forget whining on like here like a sniveliing £#%&!ing bitch about how shite United are 24/7

Unread 12-08-2011, 11:31 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
can you condensce this down to about one line? ta!
CONDENSCE 1 LINE.... means you are A @#%&! HTH

Unread 12-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
so am i ,and i just blew your £#%&!in brains out

Unread 12-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

sparky, you not working tonight? i thought fri nights would be a nice earner in that there london?

Unread 13-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
sparky, you not working tonight? i thought fri nights would be a nice earner in that there london?
they are but i went out during the day mate early doors 7am - don't really fancy working nights atm for obvious reasons.

Unread 13-08-2011, 12:35 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
No offence taken any help would be greatly accepted, ie help with letters , for some strange reason my letters seem to strong with out paragraphs

four paragraphs

1/ why you're writing

2/ what happened to you (details, dates, places) and why it's out of order

3/ about yourself and the club, why you're a red, how many years etc

4/ what you want/expect

clear as you can, nice and polite. stick it in the thread and somebody will do you a draft. you can pm me if you prefer and i'll knock the rough edges off for you tomorrow.

Unread 13-08-2011, 03:02 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
Born and bred in Manchester, utd was my life , missed my mock exams to watch Dion Dublin score at southampton away , lost lots of jobs following them and girlfriends through the old you love utd more then me , ive seen my mam get a 3 broken ribs of my dad for taking me to the fa cup final and replay in 1990 , and a fractured jaw for taking me to Rotterdam 1991 plus she started the young icj in north manc, ive seen utd on 39neuros aways missed only 6 games in during 1993-2008 home away europe , 1 oe 2 of you may know me from the day but for the past 7 years ive been paying me mam back taking her to the games home away and europe in her wheelchair , Anyway as time goes by i think im losing the love for utd , i never thought i would say that , the final straw is weve had our season tickets for 19n years both in east stand but for the past 6 years ive took my mum in the disabled stands but weve kept the eaststand season tickets and given my mates them for each season for face value and even put the credit card for cup games in the persons name and addess who had the s tickets but kept our season tickets in my name as i never wanted to lose them as ive had them so long it used to be called dead man shoes . to cut a long story short utd found out whats happen as the season tickets were found in someones house after it was raided for the city away game in the cup... Even tho this person wrote a letter explaining what had happened to utd and the police , everything was ok till we tried to get euro final tickets through the disabled brance this year we got told we were banned even though my my disabled mother in a wheelchair had been to 11 euros aways in 8 countries including Rome when it kicked of , like i said we are know banned from utds disabled branch as utd wont allow us to have even just a membership, years ago i would be doing everything i could taking further with utd ive given up im starting to think ive fallen out of Love with utd, its been going on the past few years bit by bit by the shit weve had to endure from the club ive put so much of my life into , thanks for taking the time to read this but i am a TOP RED as fred would say what does every1 think should i fight this or should i admit ive just fallen out of love with utd .
did you type that with a handful of sausages?

but, situation is £#%&!ed up. forget the legal route. get you and your old dear inside the papers. they love a good old dig at united and in this case well deserved. old woman in a wheelchair will get them excited. call up the MEN newsdesk, same for some of the nationals. shit like this needs to be exposed. after all the pair of you have put into the club, you are being banned on a technicality. not on.

Unread 13-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Argentina

Numbnuts, pretty sure I met your mum in Moscow in 08...

Unread 13-08-2011, 03:20 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Numbnuts, pretty sure I met your mum in Moscow in 08...
link?

(low blow?)

Unread 13-08-2011, 07:28 AM
The Mull

ffs. Numnuts, your auld man seems a bundle of laughs.

Hope you get it sorted.

No btw

Unread 13-08-2011, 07:58 AM
carlosartorial

Hang on - your dad used to batter your mum because she took you to games?! £#%&!ing hell mate.

As has been advised, write to the club detailing everything and request a sit down meeting with the ticket office. Good luck.

Unread 13-08-2011, 08:42 AM
eusker

I've struggled to follow any of this but you could try contacting IMUSA and the FSF.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Unread 13-08-2011, 09:16 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
I've struggled to follow any of this but you could try contacting IMUSA and the FSF.

[email protected]

[email protected]
Or the A Team. Let's see how tough they are when the ticket office is being bombarded with non lethal objects fired from a makeshift trebuchet.

Unread 13-08-2011, 10:10 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker

[email protected]

[email protected]
do this if you want £#%&! all doing but like seeing @#%&!s outside OT on Granada tonight.

Unread 13-08-2011, 10:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Hang on - your dad used to batter your mum because she took you to games?! £#%&!ing hell mate.

As has been advised, write to the club detailing everything and request a sit down meeting with the ticket office. Good luck.
Thought that myself.

Unread 13-08-2011, 10:41 AM
eusker

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
do this if you want £#%&! all doing but like seeing @#%&!s outside OT on Granada tonight.
Well some colleagues of mine were complimentary about the help they'd had from IMUSA on some ST issues. Few years ago now though.

Don't know about the other lot. Always worth trying something if you're not having any joy elsewhere though.

Unread 13-08-2011, 11:02 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hahaha you rock dude!!

Also, in answer to your question - it's easy to fall out of love with football atm tbh. It's a bit shit as an experience now going to a match.
How would you know as you never go?

Unread 13-08-2011, 11:06 AM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
How would you know as you never go?

Unread 13-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
such an educated chap,yet your life seems to consist of playing black ops and driving a £#%&!in cab, were did it all go wrong?

Unread 13-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

[quote=oohahhpaulmcgrath;2547090]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
have you also fallen out of love with paragraphs? its a £#%&!in forum not an english exam, the lad is asking for an opinion on his situation not his grammar, you snivelling cockney @#%&!wipe

ffs

missed this
Closed Thread