United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:34 PM
numbnuts

Default Can you fall out of love with Utd

Born and bred in Manchester, utd was my life , missed my mock exams to watch Dion Dublin score at southampton away , lost lots of jobs following them and girlfriends through the old you love utd more then me , ive seen my mam get a 3 broken ribs of my dad for taking me to the fa cup final and replay in 1990 , and a fractured jaw for taking me to Rotterdam 1991 plus she started the young icj in north manc, ive seen utd on 39neuros aways missed only 6 games in during 1993-2008 home away europe , 1 oe 2 of you may know me from the day but for the past 7 years ive been paying me mam back taking her to the games home away and europe in her wheelchair , Anyway as time goes by i think im losing the love for utd , i never thought i would say that , the final straw is weve had our season tickets for 19n years both in east stand but for the past 6 years ive took my mum in the disabled stands but weve kept the eaststand season tickets and given my mates them for each season for face value and even put the credit card for cup games in the persons name and addess who had the s tickets but kept our season tickets in my name as i never wanted to lose them as ive had them so long it used to be called dead man shoes . to cut a long story short utd found out whats happen as the season tickets were found in someones house after it was raided for the city away game in the cup... Even tho this person wrote a letter explaining what had happened to utd and the police , everything was ok till we tried to get euro final tickets through the disabled brance this year we got told we were banned even though my my disabled mother in a wheelchair had been to 11 euros aways in 8 countries including Rome when it kicked of , like i said we are know banned from utds disabled branch as utd wont allow us to have even just a membership, years ago i would be doing everything i could taking further with utd ive given up im starting to think ive fallen out of Love with utd, its been going on the past few years bit by bit by the shit weve had to endure from the club ive put so much of my life into , thanks for taking the time to read this but i am a TOP RED as fred would say what does every1 think should i fight this or should i admit ive just fallen out of love with utd .

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Spock

Default Re: Can you fall out of love with Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
Born and bred in Manchester, utd was my life , missed my mock exams to watch Dion Dublin score at southampton away , lost lots of jobs following them and girlfriends through the old you love utd more then me , ive seen my mam get a 3 broken ribs of my dad for taking me to the fa cup final and replay in 1990 , and a fractured jaw for taking me to Rotterdam 1991 plus she started the young icj in north manc, ive seen utd on 39neuros aways missed only 6 games in during 1993-2008 home away europe , 1 oe 2 of you may know me from the day but for the past 7 years ive been paying me mam back taking her to the games home away and europe in her wheelchair , Anyway as time goes by i think im losing the love for utd , i never thought i would say that , the final straw is weve had our season tickets for 19n years both in east stand but for the past 6 years ive took my mum in the disabled stands but weve kept the eaststand season tickets and given my mates them for each season for face value and even put the credit card for cup games in the persons name and addess who had the s tickets but kept our season tickets in my name as i never wanted to lose them as ive had them so long it used to be called dead man shoes . to cut a long story short utd found out whats happen as the season tickets were found in someones house after it was raided for the city away game in the cup... Even tho this person wrote a letter explaining what had happened to utd and the police , everything was ok till we tried to get euro final tickets through the disabled brance this year we got told we were banned even though my my disabled mother in a wheelchair had been to 11 euros aways in 8 countries including Rome when it kicked of , like i said we are know banned from utds disabled branch as utd wont allow us to have even just a membership, years ago i would be doing everything i could taking further with utd ive given up im starting to think ive fallen out of Love with utd, its been going on the past few years bit by bit by the shit weve had to endure from the club ive put so much of my life into , thanks for taking the time to read this but i am a TOP RED as fred would say what does every1 think should i fight this or should i admit ive just fallen out of love with utd .
are you wee man? no by the way is the answer

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Sparky***

have you also fallen out of love with paragraphs?

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:38 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:44 PM
borsuk

Quote:
you haven't made it easy to understand mate but it sounds like a right shitter. if you've got the patience take it up with the club, send them a letter or an email and tell them what's happened. it's probably just some jobsworth @#%&! getting off on his power, don't let some #@&%! like that mess up what's obviously been your life for years. united needs proper reds and you've not fallen out of love or you wouldn't be putting this here, you've just been badly treated.

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:49 PM
numbnuts

Talking Re: Can you fall out of love with Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
have you also fallen out of love with paragraphs?
as i said missed a lot of school through following utd so paragraphs arnt my thing , but in saying that even though i missed school i still got a better job then driving a back cab!

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
you haven't made it easy to understand mate but it sounds like a right shitter. if you've got the patience take it up with the club, send them a letter or an email and tell them what's happened. it's probably just some jobsworth @#%&! getting off on his power, don't let some #@&%! like that mess up what's obviously been your life for years. united needs proper reds and you've not fallen out of love or you wouldn't be putting this here, you've just been badly treated.
hes not gonna understand this mate take a little care next time eh

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:51 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
sounds sensible to me.

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Pop

Quote:
I'm not reading all that. £#%&! off. Yhbr.

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
as i said missed a lot of school through following utd so paragraphs arnt my thing , but in saying that even though i missed school i still got a better job then driving a back cab!
£#%&!ing hell.

Can see Sparky getting Big Tone involved here.

Whip Hubley

Quote:

oohahhpaulmcgrath

[quote=Sparky***;2547066]have you also fallen out of love with paragraphs? its a £#%&!in forum not an english exam, the lad is asking for an opinion on his situation not his grammar, you snivelling cockney @#%&!wipe

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Spock

Quote:
they are easy, just hit enter evey now and again

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
Thanks weve been told that we have to send yat another letter the head of the tickets office explaing yet again whats happened to just get reject again just tlike this years euro final ,, thats what i mean years ago i would have fought tooth and nail but now im just dont know ,,,, anyone got any ideas

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohahhpaulmcgrath
its a £#%&!in forum not an english exam, the lad is asking for an opinion on his situation not his grammar, you snivelling cockney @#%&!wipe
you fallen out of love with quotes.

also, get mad. lulz

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:55 PM
magic_cantona

[quote=oohahhpaulmcgrath;2547090]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
have you also fallen out of love with paragraphs? its a £#%&!in forum not an english exam, the lad is asking for an opinion on his situation not his grammar, you snivelling cockney @#%&!wipe
wtf is going on?

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Zorg

[quote=magic_c547094][quote=ooahpaulmcgrath;2547090]

wtf is going on?/QUOTE]

no idea mate.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
wtf is going on?
top thread already

sparky actually £#%&!ed the quote up on "have you fallen out of quotes" edited too quick

Sparky***

Quote:
Hahaha you rock dude!!

Also, in answer to your question - it's easy to fall out of love with football atm tbh. It's a bit shit as an experience now going to a match.

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:58 PM
magic_cantona

[quote=Zorg;2547095][quote=magic_c547094]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooahpaulmcgrath

wtf is going on?/QUOTE]

no idea mate.

Closed Thread