United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What about them, apart from the fact they are bottle jobs when the chips are down (which is why they won't win the CL - again) But we knew that already.
I was calling them vermin lovers because they just helped them win the league by losing

It was a joke. A hilarious joke.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
And I think Liverpool want it more
Oh I think that is beyond question, indeed the only thing that can stop them now is wanting it too much. Not holding my breath after tonight though.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Exactly. The balls on some reds referring to City as bitters then contemplating suicide over the scousers winning the league. It’s demented.
You know I despise city but they win and it’s forgotten pretty quickly ie 5 minutes after they’ve won. Normal traffic is allowed to use the roads during their parade in town ffs because no £#%&!er is there.

Hold on to your hats when the scouse do it.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I was calling them vermin lovers because they just helped them win the league by losing

It was a joke. A hilarious joke.
Yep, my shoulders heaved with mirth

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:34 PM
barca99

Next up for City

Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea

It will be 10+ by the end of that and city will completly give up and they will win it with ease.

Silver lining is at least it wont be an agueerroo type moment, its essentially been coming since January and everyone knows it.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You know I despise city but they win and it’s forgotten pretty quickly ie 5 minutes after they’ve won. Normal traffic is allowed to use the roads during their parade in town ffs because no £#%&!er is there.

Watching all football with the sound off next season. 'Just why are Liverpool's players so adored, do you think Alan?' 'Well Gary, *graphic sex noises*'

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Them winning the quadruple wouldn’t be nothing. It’d surpass our greatest ever achievement and be horrendous. Loads of reds would dismiss it because City are rich, as if United weren’t the richest team in England in 1999. Must be avoided at all costs.

If you could guarantee City wouldn’t win the champions league I’d be in the trenches with all y’all, but I’m convinced they’re going to walk that.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:46 PM
barca99

Quote:
Them winning the quadruple wouldn’t be nothing. It’d surpass our greatest ever achievement and be horrendous. Loads of reds would dismiss it because City are rich, as if United weren’t the richest team in England in 1999. Must be avoided at all costs.

If you could guarantee City wouldn’t win the champions league I’d be in the trenches with all y’all, but I’m convinced they’re going to walk that.
Would top off a great season if they did.

Agree btw, cup comp and now the league is gone they will be well up for it.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Emigration to Australia on the cards of those absolute @#%&!s win it.
Avoid Melbourne then, this place is absolutely full of them.

Unread 30-01-2019, 12:13 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Relax, they won't win that for the same reasons Newcastle handed them their arses tonight.

Unread 30-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Sparky***

Has Bunks been along to quote the date at us yet?

Unread 30-01-2019, 01:41 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Agreed. Hate the thought of the Scousers winning the league but City surpassing the treble would be just as bad if not worse.

We need to sort our £#%&!ing shit out next season.

Unread 30-01-2019, 01:49 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Agreed. Hate the thought of the Scousers winning the league but City surpassing the treble would be just as bad if not worse.

We need to sort our £#%&!ing shit out next season.
this is all that matters, really. if we can't even compete for the title, it's pretty £#%&!ing obvious that city or liverpool stand a decent chance of winning it. there is a very small handful of teams capable of winning the title.

Unread 30-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

The day they won it imo.

Unread 30-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The day they won it imo.

Turning point was beating Everton late on and City losing at Chelsea.

Unread 30-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Jack Duckworth

what are the odds on liverpool winning the league and city winning the champions league?

Unread 30-01-2019, 10:28 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
what are the odds on liverpool winning the league and city winning the champions league?
5/1ish on skybet

Unread 30-01-2019, 05:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
5/1ish on skybet
Sounds about right, the latter remains fairly unlikely despite the doomsters on here.

Quote:
Turning point was beating Everton late on and City losing at Chelsea.
Also arguably the Palace "keeper" repeatedly throwing the ball into his own net.

I will now admit it, it seems like a malevolent higher power is guiding them this season - I would presume Klopp is familiar with Faust?

(to avoid any doubt the book, not the Krautrock band)
Closed Thread