United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:00 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what??!!

You've edited my quote, you cheating bastard!

I said that I believe we would have beaten Milan with Rio and Vidic fit - especially at OT.

Meaning if Rio and Vidic were fit at OT we'd have won the tie, not that if they were fit then we'd have won at OT.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:06 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
You've edited my quote, you cheating bastard!

I said that I believe we would have beaten Milan with Rio and Vidic fit - especially at OT.

Meaning if Rio and Vidic were fit at OT we'd have won the tie, not that if they were fit then we'd have won at OT.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.
No misunderstanding at all.

You just didn't explain it properly.

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No misunderstanding at all.

You just didn't explain it properly.
I didn't, I admit it. When I read it again I realised that it probably wouldn't be clear to someone as stupid as yourself

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:11 AM
koppas

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I didn't, I admit it. When I read it again I realised that it probably wouldn't be clear to someone as stupid as yourself
Thanks.

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:15 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Thanks.
Anytime.

Glad we cleared that up

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
im sorry but this true .... he is a £#%&!ing clueless mong in europe .
People in glass houses.

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
People in glass houses.
at least i own a house

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
at least i own a house
Well don't go throwing any stones in it or your insurance will go up.

Unread 04-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Tincanstretty

It was more than just the defence being out. We are and have been for the last several years inept at playing against a strong and dynamic midfield, especially in Europe. No one can doubt Fergie has consistently got it wrong in one way or the other in this competition and our football has by and large been frustrating and painful to watch. Sadly I expect nothing from our European campaigns, not even to be entertained, although at half time in pretty much every match of the last 7 years I'm still hoping and convincing myself and others around me that we'll come out in that 2nd half against whoever and actually play some good football and involve our best £#%&!ing players in the game.
Instead I just look at a lot of the matches in the way teams who are tasting their first foray into Europe do.As a bonus. I love the romance about the bigger ties even if i do fully expect us to go out with a whimper.
Hargreaves is definitely a player to enhance our chances of success though and i've no doubt he'll be able to give our creative players a bit more attacking leeway in European games and against the scouse and chelsea. Hopefully it'll be managed right.
Closed Thread