United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:39 PM
saffers

Exclamation The myth of Pep Fraudiola

Messi made him famous.

Achieved nowt of note since leaving Barca. The dumbest forum member on here could win bundesliga and the german cup with bayern. Winning the Prem with crazily funded city? Conte did it in his first year while Pep was getting slapped 4-0 by bloody everton. Leicester won it the year before.

No shots on target tonight against Lovren and co.

Is this the most overrated manager in the history of the game?

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:41 PM
silv

About to walk the PL

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
About to walk the PL
They haven't spent over a billion quid in 9 years to win the premier league and league cup. They've spent it to be the best team in europe and have failed miserably.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
About to walk the PL
Is that a big achievement? Conte got 93 pts in his first season(!) Leicester won it the year before.

He has no CL final since Messi. For the "best manager in the world", that's poor.

I mainain city only got a head of steam cuz of our poor form and some lucky late winners. If we were tighter to them by the time they came to OT they would have folded. They dont enjoy pressure.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
nope. that would be a guy who only knows how to spend money and play shit football. pep seems relatively modest.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
nope. that would be a guy who only knows how to spend money and play shit football. pep seems relatively modest.
Wouldn't swap Mou for Pep.

You don't like anyone who coaches us.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Sapien

#@&%!. So is Guardiola. Good manager though.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Pop

Quote:
Messi made him famous.

Achieved nowt of note since leaving Barca. The dumbest forum member on here could win bundesliga and the german cup with bayern. Winning the Prem with crazily funded city? Conte did it in his first year while Pep was getting slapped 4-0 by bloody everton. Leicester won it the year before.

No shots on target tonight against Lovren and co.

AND he's a bald @#%&! to boot.

Unread 04-04-2018, 09:58 PM
armchair

Quote:
Is that a big achievement?
leicester, chelsea, city - the pl wilderness years

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
#@&%!. So is Guardiola. Good manager though.
You always on my dick aren't you.

Worthless piece of shit. My biggest fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
leicester, chelsea, city - the pl wilderness years
Exactly.

What has he done of note since Barca?

Will he ever win the cl without messi?

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Wouldn't swap Mou for Pep.

You don't like anyone who coaches us.
nor would I.

sorry.... we've had latter years fergie, moyes, king louis and £#%&!ing mourinho... and somehow its my attitude that is wrong? fergie was a @#%&!, but he was a good manager. never particularly rated him as a coach. did anyone? naïve, but fun, to start. built a good team. shit his own bed. a rise and fall, of sorts.

I said bad things about moyes and mou before they were hired. they should never have been allowed anywhere £#%&!ing near the club. why would I change my view of them of they didn't change from being the disgusting what's it got in its pocketses and self-proclaimed special one playing shit football? I liked king louis. it was the shit, pointless football that led to his exit (soz, siders).

the football under mourinho is shit and he is not getting the best out of some really quite decent players. it doesn't matter how many times you big him up, he's shit and you're shit. soz.

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:11 PM
Sapien

Quote:
You always on my dick aren't you.

Worthless piece of shit. My biggest fan.

Exactly.

What has he done of note since Barca?

Will he ever win the cl without messi?
No middle ground. No room for nuance. Just endless hyperbolic bullshit devoid of meaningful content. Like an attention seeking teenager.

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:14 PM
red in cumbria

I don't really think this thread should have been started until after the weekend, tbph

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:15 PM
jem

also, I liked ron atkinson. :0)

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:17 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I don't really think this thread should have been started until after the weekend, tbph
so what if they beat us? we're a dysfunctional side in transition.

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
No middle ground. No room for nuance. Just endless hyperbolic bullshit devoid of meaningful content. Like an attention seeking teenager.
Yet you continually lap it up.

Run along now curtainhead.

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
so what if they beat us? we're a dysfunctional side in transition.
If they beat us they win the league, that's the real bugger.

Unread 04-04-2018, 10:29 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If they beat us they win the league, that's the real bugger.
they won the league ages ago. it's a league not a cup. they could lose against us and would still win the league. doesn't matter who they played the game against to officially win it. they could win the league with a loss on the final day. don't want them to wrap it up against us but struggling to care about whether we can delay the inevitable by a few days.

Unread 04-04-2018, 11:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Will be interesting to see if he starts to adjust for this stage of the CL. The way he sets up from week to week seems to draw consistency but in these crunch knockout games with the added tension it perhaps requires too much perfection from the players.

At places like Anfield players will make mistakes, as City players did tonight. Maybe the system is just too open to allow for that.

He's clearly not a fraud, but there's no reason for our manager to be so terrified of him.

Unread 05-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Will be interesting to see if he starts to adjust for this stage of the CL. The way he sets up from week to week seems to draw consistency but in these crunch knockout games with the added tension it perhaps requires too much perfection from the players.

At places like Anfield players will make mistakes, as City players did tonight. Maybe the system is just too open to allow for that.

He's clearly not a fraud, but there's no reason for our manager to be so terrified of him.
Our manager was terrified of Sevilla tbf.....
Closed Thread