United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2019, 08:42 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
I'll argue it.

Maybe one of that back five is better than what we have.

Ndidi and Tielemans are decent. Madison is overrated. No idea who choudary is.

Perez? Pfft.

Vardy is a big-time bottling gimp.

They'll finish between 8th and 12th.
Last season's "GA" column would like a word...

Unread 16-09-2019, 11:35 AM
AK14

I’d still like us to have a few of their players tbh

Chillwell, Maddison, Ndidi

Unread 16-09-2019, 11:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’d still like us to have a few of their players tbh

Chillwell, Maddison, Ndidi
i'd take Ndidi, reckon we can do better than the other 2 with the money they'd cost tbh.

Unread 16-09-2019, 11:39 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
i'd take Ndidi, reckon we can do better than the other 2 with the money they'd cost tbh.
Yeah, They’d take up much of our budget tbf. Still good players and much better than what we have in those positions.

Maybe if the Saudis take us over we can just buy Leicester?

Unread 16-09-2019, 11:44 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ndidi had a bit of a shocker at the weekend
Kept passing it out of play

Think we can do a lot better for the DM role than Ndidi

Unread 16-09-2019, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Ndidi had a bit of a shocker at the weekend
Kept passing it out of play

Think we can do a lot better for the DM role than Ndidi
Definitely wasn't his best day. Thought they were poor overall tbf, wasn't impressed at all.

As with strikers, there isn't exactly a lot to choose from out there in the DM role at present.

Unread 18-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Whalefish

Laugh all you like but I'd be keeping an eye on Lewis Cook and see how he does after his injury lay off. Liked the look of him before he did his ACL.

I tend to draw a blank where DM are concerned, whilst I'd like a Carrick-type ideally I'm now firmly in the not like Matic camp. So.....
Closed Thread