United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Delay is probably because we might as well do the Bonucci deal at the same time.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:56 PM
BobJones

It's around this time I'm expecting the four fake lawyers to turn up.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Miami pools, Dubai 8 stars reception, dabbing and podgy fat man payments, all roads lead to this disgusting transfer...

I hope the age and potential crew, the always been a redminati are proved right..

Looks like Fergie was right, this is now a money circus....

Clarkie

If this goes through, that'll be De Gea and Pogba we have snatched away from Real...

Have to admit, that would feel pretty £#%&!ing sweet, regardless of the circumstances over this Pogba deal

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
If this goes through, that'll be De Gea and Pogba we have snatched away from Real...

Have to admit, that would feel pretty £#%&!ing sweet
Are you 8 years old ?

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Miami pools, Dubai 8 stars reception, dabbing and podgy fat man payments, all roads lead to this disgusting transfer...

I hope the age and potential crew, the always been a redminati are proved right..

Fergie has no business lecturing anyone on the ills of greed and money. Signing Portuguese homeless bloke as a front for bunging agents and plunging the entire future of the club into peril in an argument over his share in a £#%&!ing racehorse.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:01 PM
saffers

Quote:

Looks like the anti PP faction have given up, vvg2c

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fergie has no business lecturing anyone on the ills of greed and money. Signing Portuguese homeless bloke as a front for bunging agents and plunging the entire future of the club into peril in an argument over his share in a £#%&!ing racehorse.
Race horse had very little to do with the takeover.
He won the treble / CO92/ Cantona

Shush.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

https://twitter.com/hashim0307/statu...95035756412930
premium sport? what the £#%&! is that exactly? Sounds like the model of a car.

Quote:

Shush.
Shush yourself.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

https://twitter.com/hashim0307/statu...95035756412930
Every time I see the fee in writing I do a little tbh. With commission it's a good £104m. I mean...£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Shush.
Anyway, that's utter %@#$&!s. Magnier and Mcm@&%! knew the club had rejected glazer's takeover attempt before on the grounds that it relied too heavily on borrowed money, they sold it to the glazers deliberately out of spite towards ferguson as they knew the rift it would cause and the could potentially destroy the club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Gibraltar.html

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Every time I see the fee in writing I do a little tbh. With commission it's a good £104m. I mean...£#%&!ing hell.
I was a bit over it due to us buying back what was previously ours. But after the Higuain fiasco (£79m) I think we're actually doing well. Higuain is 29, Pogba 23.

And when you see Juve fans who still fume despite getting £100m for someone they got for free from us? Well that says it all doesn't it. Fee is essentially irrelevant unless he somehow gets a career ending injury on his debut.

The lad is extraordinary

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I was a bit over it due to us buying back what was previously ours. But after the Higuain fiasco (£79m) I think we're actually doing well. Higuain is 29, Pogba 23.

And when you see Juve fans who still fume despite getting £100m for someone they got for free from us? Well that says it all doesn't it. Fee is essentially irrelevant unless he somehow gets a career ending injury on his debut.

The lad is extraordinary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjmvcousUPg
Agree tbh, pal. Just need to focus on the fact that United can afford it, several times over.

Doesn't do harm in terms of the statement that we aren't £#%&!ing about. As cringey and £#%&!ey as it sounds, glamour signings do help when it comes to appeal for future targets. Especially the next flashy hotshot to emerge and be choosing clubs, like Gabi Jesus etc

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

PAUL POGBA’S world-record £100million move from Juventus to Manchester United is being held up by a row over who is going to meet his agent’s £25m fee.

That is how much Pog’s representative Mino Raiola wants for brokering the transfer between Manchester United and Juventus.
United and Raiola are happy for both clubs to pay £12.5million each.
But Juventus are refusing to pay Raiola a single penny from the money they will get from United for Pogba.

And the Serie A giants are adamant any agent’s fee must be paid by either United or Pogba himself.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

United spending a lot of money on a player is "embarrassing" and "cringe". Yah ok.

No, selling your best player to Real Madrid and replacing him with Michael Owen on a free is embarrassing.

Finishing below leicester and Spurs after spending £250m on mostly shit signings is Cringe.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
United spending a lot of money on a player is "embarrassing" and "cringe". Yah ok.

No, selling your best player to Real Madrid and replacing him with Michael Owen on a free is embarrassing.

Finishing below leicester and Spurs after spending £250m on mostly shit signings is Cringe.

Agree somewhat tbh. The summer of 2009

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Juve have ended all contact with United after Woodward attempted to restructure the deal after everything was agreed, they now have an agreement in place to sell him to Madrid....

The chinless one has left us the laughing stock of european football again, how is this gormless little bastard allowed to have anything to do with the football side of things? Stick to the wine deals you c***
you fc bob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
PAUL POGBA’S world-record £100million move from Juventus to Manchester United is being held up by a row over who is going to meet his agent’s £25m fee.

That is how much Pog’s representative Mino Raiola wants for brokering the transfer between Manchester United and Juventus.
United and Raiola are happy for both clubs to pay £12.5million each.
But Juventus are refusing to pay Raiola a single penny from the money they will get from United for Pogba.

And the Serie A giants are adamant any agent’s fee must be paid by either United or Pogba himself.

nice one. saves me scrolling 100 pages back through the thread.

Quote:
Anyway, that's utter balls. Magnier and Mcm@&%! knew the club had rejected glazer's takeover attempt before on the grounds that it relied too heavily on borrowed money, they sold it to the glazers deliberately out of spite towards ferguson as they knew the rift it would cause and the could potentially destroy the club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Gibraltar.html
only a year now till PIKs armageddon, right anders

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Cream

Thumbs down

Quote:

Bore off.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Closed Thread