United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Did you miss the pool scene
Most disappointing pool scene ever. If you're asking: probably Showgirls is the best.

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:31 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Did you miss the pool scene
Seems so.

Did you have your budgie smugglers on?

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Yeah the vidal thread.. Jeepers.

Anyway changing direction, I would like to hear mnik's prediction as to wether this transfer will go through.

No idea pal - I rarely venture on Twitter or any other sites so I'm reliant entirely on what is said on here. Same re Vidal so my ultra confident announcement to the family that Vidal was coming is something I later regretted and I felt that some form of justice was necessary. Obvs I failed to deliver it.

The only thing I've ever called was the pep to city thing as I'd heard that from a bloke connected to the senior city management.

If I was a betting man, I'd say this is 'on'.

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No idea pal - I rarely venture on Twitter or any other sites so I'm reliant entirely on what is said on here. Same re Vidal so my ultra confident announcement to the family that Vidal was coming is something I later regretted and I felt that some form of justice was necessary. Obvs I failed to deliver it.

The only thing I've ever called was the pep to city thing as I'd heard that from a bloke connected to the senior city management.

I read Pep's book though. Double or nothing...

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:44 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Exhibit A yer honour

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:54 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I read Pep's book though. Double or nothing...

Tbf to you and siders etc - pep being at city is still really really odd - evidence that the football world is now pretty £#%&!ed up - the traditional laws of nature have been well and truly put on their head.

Just wish I'd taken forwarders bet re pep.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:17 PM
BarryX

Bet the Utd marketing team £#%&!ing love all the free publicity a drawn out transfer saga brings with it. Every day the Pogba deal is one of the leading stories on a number of online papers (haven't bought a real paper in years TBH, but can only presume it's the same case in print). How much would it cost to advertise 'the brand' in the same space, these days? Tens of millions, if not more, I'd guess?

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Bet the Utd marketing team £#%&!ing love all the free publicity a drawn out transfer saga brings with it. Every day the Pogba deal is one of the leading stories on a number of online papers (haven't bought a real paper in years TBH, but can only presume it's the same case in print). How much would it cost to advertise 'the brand' in the same space, these days? Tens of millions, if not more, I'd guess?
It's reached tipping point now....

A load of folk are realistically speaking 'WAKING UP'

Hope he signs in the next few days and is decent or a LOT of folk on here are going to be ended.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:27 PM
BobJones

Juve have ended all contact with United after Woodward attempted to restructure the deal after everything was agreed, they now have an agreement in place to sell him to Madrid....

The chinless one has left us the laughing stock of european football again, how is this gormless little bastard allowed to have anything to do with the football side of things? Stick to the wine deals you @#%&!

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:29 PM
saffers

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:32 PM
92ToBury

All waiting on the Raiola fee. Contract fully agreed, Juventus have a deal agreed in principle for Higuain. Onner than an on thing in onville.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Off to Madrid

Jesus.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Juve have ended all contact with United after Woodward attempted to restructure the deal after everything was agreed, they now have an agreement in place to sell him to Madrid....

The chinless one has left us the laughing stock of european football again, how is this gormless little bastard allowed to have anything to do with the football side of things? Stick to the wine deals you @#%&!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
All waiting on the Raiola fee. Contract fully agreed, Juventus have a deal agreed in principle for Higuain. Onner than an on thing in onville.
Riiiiiiiiight.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones

Although this is all worryingly plausible, you wouldn't happen to have any kind of substantiation for this would you?

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Off to Madrid

Jesus.
Even though I'd love to see poggers in a Utd shirt if he went to Madrid I don't think I'd lose any sleep over it(as long as it goes one way or another this week)

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Tbf to you and siders etc - pep being at city is still really really odd - evidence that the football world is now pretty £#%&!ed up - the traditional laws of nature have been well and truly put on their head.

Just wish I'd taken forwarders bet re pep.
It's a bit odd, but the lad has taken the Qatari dollar on various occasions so perhaps not that much so.

Maintain that if we'd had a semblance of what we're doing then he was gettable. City put in the long hours, though.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:43 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Even though I'd love to see poggers in a Utd shirt if he went to Madrid I don't think I'd lose any sleep over it(as long as it goes one way or another this week)
Why Would your view be different if it happened next Monday?

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Delay is probably because we might as well do the Bonucci deal at the same time.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Delay is probably because we might as well do the Bonucci deal at the same time.
why I oughtta...
Closed Thread