Unread 07-02-2019, 12:23 AM
TheFatGoth

Abducted in plain sight

Unread 08-02-2019, 10:56 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Abducted in plain sight

Those parents are some of the most simple, naive people on the planet. And the good old US of A has thousands (millions?) more just like them. I mean fucking Idaho ffs.

Did anyone spot the form that had been filled in for the girl’s enrolment at that Catholic school in California? ‘How did you hear about us - God’ Religious folk

It did make me wonder how many of those “I woz abducted by aliens” freaks are actually victims of drugging and sexual abuse. 90%?

Unread 09-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Bobda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Those parents are some of the most simple, naive people on the planet. And the good old US of A has thousands (millions?) more just like them. I mean fucking Idaho ffs.

Did anyone spot the form that had been filled in for the girl’s enrolment at that Catholic school in California? ‘How did you hear about us - God’ Religious folk

It did make me wonder how many of those “I woz abducted by aliens” freaks are actually victims of drugging and sexual abuse. 90%?
You obviously haven’t signed up to VIP in the past month...

Unread 09-02-2019, 06:18 AM
no fun

Watched abducted in plain sight last night

The parents should have been arrested for neglect

Unread 09-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Buck

Unread 10-02-2019, 09:54 PM
TreeFiddy

There are some brilliant old films on iPlayer that I’ve only recently discovered.

Inside Story: Mini from the 70s about an 11 year old arsonist. Superb.

Man Alive: Gale is Dead 1970 film about a girl, abandoned as a child, who died of a drug overdose.

The Limit Trickiest tunnel. Fascinating look at the extension of the Jubilee line in the 90s.

Also a bunch from the Tuesday Documentary which I’ve not yet watched but look good.

Love the old Beeb

Unread 10-02-2019, 10:04 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
There are some brilliant old films on iPlayer that I’ve only recently discovered.

Man Alive: Gale is Dead 1970 film about a girl, abandoned as a child, who died of a drug overdose.

The Limit Trickiest tunnel. Fascinating look at the extension of the Jubilee line in the 90s.

Also a bunch from the Tuesday Documentary which I’ve not yet watched but look good.

Love the old Beeb
those who want the above
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b00n2ypb

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Love the old Beeb
Though tbf ITV were no slouches back in the day with the likes of World In Action and This Week.

The latter's Death On The Rock apparently sent Thatch into one of the wildest rages of her entire life, she was all but chewing the carpet in Schicklgruber fashion. Killed off Thames TV for it

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Big Norm

Under the Wire. Just finished on BBC4. Story of journalist Marie Colvin and photographer Paul Conroy who go to Homs to report on the Syrian war.

Incredible. Assad's a cunt.